January 6th

This forum is for discussion of politics, diplomacy, law, and justice
D5CAV

January 6th

Post by D5CAV »

One of the things I appreciate about this forum is the above subject line would get me "deplatformed" on Twitter, Facebook or any of the other messaging platforms that I don't participate in.

"January 6th" is one of those "dog whistles" for the woke, so it's not reported on, talked about, or debated. It is "memory holed", as are those who have been imprisoned since January 6th.

Which is why I start thinking "red thoughts" when I read this: https://www.zerohedge.com/political/jan ... trial-town

Yeah, the "Epoch Times" is a spokes-platform of "Falun Gong", but no-one else will report it.

Louis Gohmert is one of the few who speaks the obvious, that these laws are very selectively enforced:
“This is not an insurrectionist that does these kinds of things. He didn’t break, touch, or steal anything,” Gohmert said. “He didn’t harm anyone. And yet the Biden Department of Justice sought to throw the book at him for what really was a mistake, that now … led to the end of his life, a life he used to serve others.”

Gohmert asked where today’s DOJ prosecutors were in June 2016, when Democrats staged a sit-in on the House floor and prevented regular business from being conducted for more than 12 hours.

“If the Biden administration cared so deeply about sending a message that you should never obstruct an official session of Congress, they had much that they could have gone after the Democrats who sat on the floor,” Gohmert said. “I knew at the time they were violating many House rules. I didn’t realize at the time they were committing federal felonies.
As JFK said, "Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable".

My "red thought" is that January 6th is the last peaceful protest in Washington, DC from those who believe in the US Constitution, the Declaration of Independence, and the Bill of Rights.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.” Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
blackeagle603

Re: January 6th

Post by blackeagle603 »

The process is the punishment.

T
"The Guncounter: More fun than a barrel of tattooed knife-fighting chain-smoking monkey butlers with drinking problems and excessive gambling debts!"

"The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic;" Justice Story