Hunter Biden Laptop authentic

This forum is for discussion of politics, diplomacy, law, and justice
D5CAV

Hunter Biden Laptop authentic

Post by D5CAV »

Anybody who can add 2+2 already knew this: https://greenwald.substack.com/p/the-ny ... yCJQBU&s=r

Over 2 years of MSM regurgitating us.gov talking points.
The backlash against this reporting was immediate and intense, leading to suppression of the story by U.S. corporate media outlets and censorship of the story by leading Silicon Valley monopolies. The disinformation campaign against this reporting was led by the CIA's all-but-official spokesperson Natasha Bertrand (then of Politico, now with CNN), whose article on October 19 appeared under this headline: “Hunter Biden story is Russian disinfo, dozens of former intel officials say.”
Yeah, you were played.
Very few even included the crucial caveat that the intelligence officials themselves stressed: namely, that they had no evidence at all to corroborate this claim. Instead, as I noted last September, “virtually every media outlet — CNN, NBC News, PBS, Huffington Post, The Intercept, and too many others to count — began completely ignoring the substance of the reporting and instead spread the lie over and over that these documents were the by-product of Russian disinformation.” The Huffington Post even published a must-be-seen-to-be-believed campaign ad for Joe Biden, masquerading as “reporting,” that spread this lie that the emails were "Russian disinformation.”
You are still being played.
Given the war in Ukraine, now is not the time to discuss all of this (despite the fact that they are usually ignored, there are always horrific wars being waged even if the victims are not as sympathetic as European Ukrainians and the perpetrators are the film's Good Guys and not the Bad Guys). The real reason most liberals and their media allies do not want to hear about any of this is because they believe that the means they used (deliberately lying to the public with CIA disinformation) are justified by their noble ends (defeating Trump).
Look at the man behind the curtain and start doing some thinking.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.” Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
scipioafricanus

Re: Hunter Biden Laptop authentic

Post by scipioafricanus »

They impeached Trump over a phone call.
If there is a Stairway to Heaven, is there an Escalator to Hell?
If God wanted men to play soccer, he wouldn’t have given us arms. - Mike Ditka
D5CAV

Post by D5CAV »

scipioafricanus wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 10:12 pm They impeached Trump over a phone call.
Do you remember who that phone call was with? :lol:

Yes, the only world leader who can only afford t-shirts. :lol:

Just a coincidence. Nothing to see here. Move along...
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.” Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Vonz90

Post by Vonz90 »

D5CAV

Post by D5CAV »

Thanks for the link! We are living in George Orwell's "1984". IngSoc changes the narrative daily.

Buried in this article is a link to another piece: https://thefederalist.com/2022/03/22/8- ... -is-legit/

1. Pay to Play
The most obvious scandal bared by the emails and text messages contained on Hunter’s laptop concerns the influence profiteering Joe Biden apparently participated in during his eight years as Barack Obama’s vice president, with Ukraine featuring heavily in the pay-to-play scheme.
2. China gets in the Game
Hunter Biden’s joint global equity firm, the Bohai Harvest Equity Investment Fund, had helped coordinate the purchase by a Chinese mining company of the world’s largest cobalt source in the Congo.
3. Moscow, Kazakhstan and More
Hunter also received a combined $3.5 million from the wife of the former Moscow mayor, a Kazakhstan investor, and several other individuals. After all, there is no reason to think that a person willing to let his son sell access to the vice president of the United States would close the money train to just a few countries.
4. Ukraine's Firing of the Prosecutor Investigating Burisma
Biden needs to answer questions anew over his threats to withhold money from Ukraine unless the country removed the state prosecutor responsible for investigating Burisma. Democrats have impeached a president for less.
5. Obama-Biden Administration Ignoring Conflicts of Interest
Biden also needs to answer questions about his decision to ignore the clear conflicts of interest involved with him negotiating with the same countries Hunter was shaking down.
6. The Intelligence Community's Briefing of Biden
It is inconceivable that the FBI and the intelligence communities did not brief Biden on this discovery and the risk of blackmail, given that former FBI Director James Comey briefed Trump on the fake Steele dossier. On second thought, that is the initial question reporters should ask the president: “Did the FBI brief you, Mr. President, on the fact that Hunter believed Russians had stolen a laptop containing compromising information?”
7. Possible Collusion to Interfere in the 2020 Election
From there the follow-ups flow quickly: “Who was involved in the push to silence the story and who were the executives or ‘journalists’ who bowed to the demands?” “Who coordinated with the intelligence officials?” “Were any threats or promises made?” “What were they?” “What did Joe Biden know?” “What about other Democrats and the Democratic National Committee?”
8. Joe Biden is a Liar
First, the media should demand Biden answer for lying to the country when he seethed, “I have never discussed, with my son or my brother or with anyone else, anything having to do with their businesses. Period.” The evidence overwhelmingly shows that Biden not only knew of the family business deals but was part of them.

The second bold-faced fabrication from Biden came during his pre-election debate with Trump, when Trump raised “the laptop from hell.” When Trump asked Biden if he was saying the “laptop is now another Russia, Russia, Russia hoax?” the then-Democratic candidate replied, “That’s exactly what I was told.
I've become rather jaded in my old age regarding how much is truth, how much is fabrication, and how much is theater designed to get me to react a certain way.

I'm wondering if BHO isn't behind this. Maybe he's throwing old Uncle Joe under the bus to get an unelectable Kamala Harris POTUS after an Uncle Joe impeachment. She is an even easier stooge for him to control, and probably can be trusted to do a better job reading her teleprompter.
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

D5CAV wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 4:03 pm I'm wondering if BHO isn't behind this. Maybe he's throwing old Uncle Joe under the bus to get an unelectable Kamala Harris POTUS after an Uncle Joe impeachment. She is an even easier stooge for him to control, and probably can be trusted to do a better job reading her teleprompter.
Nope - it's been reported that she hated the 8 years in the Whitehouse. Their goals actually match those of the Clintons(who I suspect they stole the playbook from). They don't want to be kings, they want to be the power behind the throne - it's why they setup a "shadow government" when Trump was elected.
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
D5CAV

Post by D5CAV »

HTRN wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 8:00 pmTheir goals actually match those of the Clintons(who I suspect they stole the playbook from). They don't want to be kings, they want to be the power behind the throne - it's why they setup a "shadow government" when Trump was elected.
Exactly! Which is why they want Kamala as POTUS.

1. She is young, so they can count on another 6 to 10 years out of her as POTUS.

2. She is an even better sock-puppet than Uncle Joe. She can do a better job of reading the script.

3. She is even more of a "post turtle" than Uncle Joe. At least Uncle Joe can point to 50 years in national legislature as his bona-fides. She has nothing. She is completely beholden to whoever put her there.

I'm wondering if this wasn't the plan from the beginning; that Uncle Joe was just a "trojan horse" to get Kamala as VP. She couldn't even make it past the first round of the Democrat primaries. She had the least experience and least popularity, so her selection as VP was a real head-scratcher.

Uncle Joe had the name recognition from 8 years as BHOs VP, plus he could score a few votes from old white guys who couldn't possibly pull the lever for Kamala regardless of how much of a MSM propaganda blitz was done.
Last edited by D5CAV on Mon Mar 28, 2022 3:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

D5CAV wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 3:29 amExactly! Which is why they want Kamala as POTUS.
Except "they" are the Obamas :roll: Why should she run when they have a dementia patient as a fall guy already in the Whitehouse?
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
D5CAV

Post by D5CAV »

HTRN wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 3:33 am
D5CAV wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 3:29 amExactly! Which is why they want Kamala as POTUS.
Except "they" are the Obamas :roll: Why should she run when they have a dementia patient as a fall guy already in the Whitehouse?
Maybe "They" are the Obamas, or maybe "They" are those controlling the Obamas.

Like I said, maybe it's time for Uncle Joe to take his planned fall, and Kamala Harris becomes the first black woman POTUS. 10 more years in power, baby! Uncle Joe is termed out in 6 years anyway, even if he could last that long.
Vonz90

Post by Vonz90 »

D5CAV wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 3:41 am
HTRN wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 3:33 am
Maybe "They" are the Obamas, or maybe "They" are those controlling the Obamas.

Like I said, maybe it's time for Uncle Joe to take his planned fall, and Kamala Harris becomes the first black woman POTUS. 10 more years in power, baby! Uncle Joe is termed out in 6 years anyway, even if he could last that long.
You assume a level of competence and forethought that is not evident. They are winging it with a mix of incompetence, opportunism and malevolence.