Hunter Biden Laptop authentic

This forum is for discussion of politics, diplomacy, law, and justice
HTRN

Re: Hunter Biden Laptop authentic

Post by HTRN »

Vonz90 wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 2:09 am I know nothing about diamonds, but according to my knowledgeable wife, depending on the color, clarity and quality- it could be anywhere in that range. So take that for what it is is worth.
80k is right in the middle of the range of price for a rock that size with excellent color, and clarity. 10k?! It would have to be piss yellow for it to be that cheap - blue Niles Worst diamond in that size is double that for a 2.7 carrot:

https://www.bluenile.com/diamond-detail ... gView=true
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
D5CAV

Post by D5CAV »

It's all Trump's fault! :lol:

Uncle Joe's sister blames her nephew Hunter's problems on Donald Trump: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFOVBtdCIJI

Not "The Onion", but CBS Sunday Morning. As MSM as you can get. :lol:

You can either try to hold your vomit and listen to 6 minutes of a BIPOC-MSM-talking-idiot suck up to Uncle Joe's sister or trust me on this one.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.” Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
D5CAV

Post by D5CAV »

Uncle Joe has $5.2 million of "unexplained income": https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/m ... m-n1593008
According to financial records, Joe Biden has $5.2 million in “unexplained income” that (by pure coincidence, of course) was acquired around the same time Hunter Biden was raking in big bucks from foreign business deals and earmarking “10 percent for the Big Guy.”
I'm wondering how irs.gov managed to overlook $5.2 million of "unexplained income" when Donald's income taxes are audited every year.
This bombshell comes on top of a report from Monday that visitor logs from the Obama administration show that Hunter Biden’s top business partner visited the White House 19 times while Joe Biden was vice president, contradicting Joe’s claims that he was never involved in his son’s business dealings.
Nothing to see here. Jill made that money on bake sales after Joe retired as VP.
While some of the Bidens’ income came from book deals and speaking engagements (imagine people paying to watch Biden speak!), there is a $7 million discrepancy between the income declared on his tax returns and the income he declared on government transparency reports.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.” Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
scipioafricanus

Post by scipioafricanus »

drrr drrrr Orange Man bad!
If there is a Stairway to Heaven, is there an Escalator to Hell?
If God wanted men to play soccer, he wouldn’t have given us arms. - Mike Ditka