Hunter Biden Laptop authentic

This forum is for discussion of politics, diplomacy, law, and justice
HTRN

Re: Hunter Biden Laptop authentic

Post by HTRN »

D5CAV wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 3:41 am10 more years in power, baby!
Unless they make the previous bit of election fraud look like it was done by Houdini, Joe and the Hoe are going to be a one term administration. He's polling so bad right now, that he'd loose to a moldy turnip in anything approaching a fair election.
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
D5CAV

Post by D5CAV »

HTRN wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 2:18 pm...he'd loose to a moldy turnip in anything approaching a fair election.
That's the hope: "a fair election".

As you correctly pointed out on another thread, what we wish for and what we get may be different.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.” Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Vonz90

Post by Vonz90 »

D5CAV

Post by D5CAV »

Wow!
It has been widely known for years that Hunter Biden has tax problems. In 2020, the District of Columbia slapped Biden fils with a $450,000 lien, stemming from tax delinquencies that stretched back to at least 2017. The lien was filed in July, as the presidential campaign was heating up.
Widely known? I didn't know that. I try to keep up with MSM, "Russian Disinformation" before it was censored, and alternative "fake news", but I didn't recall reading any of that during the run-up to the elections.
That was six months after then-president Donald Trump was impeached by the Democratic-controlled House over pressuring the Ukrainian government to conduct an investigation of the Biden family. As a result, Hunter’s penchant for landing big paydays in corrupt and au­thoritarian countries where his father wielded influence over American policy had drawn attention — though not nearly the attention it would have attracted had Hunter been the drug-addled, ne’er-do-well son of a Republican candidate. As the press looked the other way, the tax liens sank into an increasingly jam-packed black hole.
That's about as generous a description of "The Press" as could be given. A more accurate statement would be "Goebbels is sitting in hell wishing he had the MSM working for him during the Third Reich."
The Justice Department, it turns out, has been investigating him since 2018. The FBI is involved, which signals that the probe is not confined to tax violations, the purview of the IRS. And sure enough, the Times’ 1,700-word bombshell report — a CYA special buried on page A20 — related that a grand jury is examining whether Hunter violated the Foreign Agents Registration Act (FARA) by failing to register with the Justice Department regarding his work for, and copious revenue from, foreign mag­nates and conglomerates, some with cozy ties to Beijing and Moscow. Money-laundering, for which the federal penal code prescribes severe incarceration sentences because criminal syndicates habitually resort to it, is also a subject of the grand jury’s scrutiny.
Funny how we have no investigative journalists willing to look at establishment candidates. Oh yeah, we do, but they get raided by FBI and SWAT teams at 5am.
The original context of the New York Post’s reporting was Hunter’s association with Burisma, a corrupt Ukrainian gas company that put Hunter on its board and paid him handsomely — despite his lack of relevant experience.
Oh yeah, Ukraine again. I'm trying to remember when that country was last in the news.
Kyiv had become heavily dependent on the Obama administration, which, after the State Department–encouraged Maidan Revolution ousting the country’s demo­cratically elected but Kremlin-friendly government in 2014, was instrumental in standing up its new government. Vice President Biden later bragged about squeezing Ukraine to fire a prosecutor who claimed to have been investigating Burisma — the bravado that ultimately led to Trump’s pressuring Ukraine for a corruption probe, which triggered his first impeachment by the Democratic-controlled House.
Yeah, a lot to unpack in one little paragraph.

1. BHO's administration under the "Hildabeest" with point minions Tony Blinken and Vicky Nuland funneling lots of USD to Ukraine with Uncle Joe in charge.
2. BHO's administration with the above cast of characters, supported a coup of the Ukraine government on February 22, 2014, bringing in a more us.gov compliant Ukraine government.
3. Someone in that new Ukraine government thought their job was actually to honestly govern their country, so they started asking uncomfortable questions about the financial dealings of a company that happened to have Uncle Joe's son on the BOD.
4. Uncle Joe told the new Ukraine government to fire that someone, or the us.gov would cut off the USD funds
5. Uncle Joe was stupid enough (or arrogant enough) to publicly, on tape, brag about giving the Ukraine government "an offer they couldn't refuse".
6. Inconveniently, "The Hildabeest" managed to lose her pre-engineered election and Trump became POTUS
7. All hands were on deck (bi-partisan) to slow Trump down from finding all the graft and corruption done in the prior 8 years.
8. Trump was looking at the trail of USD into Ukraine and was following the threads of corruption to Ukraine government.
9. Trump gave a call to Ukraine President to re-open investigation
10. us.gov personnel who were hired under BHO and not summarily fired en-masse when Trump took over (because he didn't know how much rot is in DC), were the "whistleblowers" who "leaked" this to the MSM
11. We got the Ukraine impeachment of Trump which ended any further investigation into Ukraine corruption
In reality, Biden appears to have been characteristically exaggerating his negligible role: The ouster of the Ukrainian prosecutor, who was suspected of corruption, was actually spearheaded by International Monetary Fund chief Christine Lagarde, who threatened to cut off $40 billion in funding.
Wow! Didn't know that either. Old Alex Jones, with his NWO conspiracy theories, might be the only investigative journalist out there. Christine Lagarde, along with "Mooselini" Trudeau and the "She Wolf" of Davos, are all acolytes of Klaus "Dr. Evil" Schwab.
Re­cently, Vladimir Putin’s regime sought to justify its monstrous invasion of Ukraine by claiming Kyiv was conducting bio­weapons research in secret labs. When the Biden administration dismissed the claim as more Russian disinformation, the Kremlin doubled down, insisting President Biden was complicit. And whaddya know: We’ve now learned that in 2014, Hunter’s investment firm raised millions to help a San Francisco pathogen-research business secure an Obama Defense Department contract that included funding for research in Ukraine on responses to bioterrorism attacks and potential pandemics.
That invasion was kicked off on February 22, 2022. Coincidence? Funny how we have the same cast of characters on stage: Blinken, Nuland, Uncle Joe and Zelinsky. Most likely "The Hildabeest" has some influence on her old minions, and BHO has some influence on Uncle Joe. Then there was that "inconvenient truth" about those bio-weapons labs...
BHR has joined with an arm of the Chinese armed forces to purchase Amer­ican “dual use” items that have military applications. It also facilitated a Chinese company’s $3.8 billion purchase of a coveted cobalt mine in Congo. Cobalt is a key component in batteries that power electric cars.
I think I mentioned this deal facilitated by Uncle Joe's son before.
The other venture was with CEFC, a regime-tied energy conglomerate, to construct a $40 million liquefied-natural-gas port on Monkey Island in Louisiana. CEFC was controlled by Ye Jianming, who rose — before his crash — through the graces of President Xi Jinping and the Chinese Communist Party. The partnership was formed in 2017, when Ye gifted Hunter with a 2.8-carat diamond.
Wow! I didn't know about this deal.
Bobulinski says a 10 percent stake in the CEFC transaction was quietly reserved for Joe Biden. This corroborates a laptop document written by Hunter, in which the shares are divvied up, including 10 percent for “the big guy.” Bobulinski says Hunter and Jim Biden were adamant that Joe Biden’s name not be mentioned. It appears that Hunter furtively referred to his father as “the big guy” and “my chairman.”
Oh yeah, that "10 percent for the big guy".
This all smacks of grift, the selling of access and political influence, and the subversion of public trust and possibly American national interests. Whether any of it is actually illegal, however, remains to be seen. The Justice Depart­ment rarely prosecutes FARA violations, which are difficult to prove. Money-laundering is generally a nonstarter unless the funds were generated by activity that was clearly criminal — and sleazy is not necessarily criminal. So maybe Hunter is just looking at a tax case.
Are you f#####g kidding me?

I know men who are in jail for failing to pay their child support because they lost their non-us.gov jobs due to the us.gov cerveza lockdowns, and this is not criminal?

"Red thoughts" again...
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.” Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
MiddleAgedKen

Post by MiddleAgedKen »

Starting to think this is all prep for the outcome of the "investigation:" "Yeah, but we all knew he was a crackhead moron, right? Wouldn't you know it, though -- that's not grounds for indictment. Shucky darn." After which the lapdog press will all yell, "Preznit Biden EXONERATED!!!!1111!!1leventy!!1!" from about August 2022, when DOJ closes the investigation, through November 2024.
Shop at Traitor Joe's: Just 10% to the Big Guy gets you the whole store and everything in it!
scipioafricanus

Post by scipioafricanus »

MiddleAgedKen wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 3:29 am Starting to think this is all prep for the outcome of the "investigation:" "Yeah, but we all knew he was a crackhead moron, right? Wouldn't you know it, though -- that's not grounds for indictment. Shucky darn." After which the lapdog press will all yell, "Preznit Biden EXONERATED!!!!1111!!1leventy!!1!" from about August 2022, when DOJ closes the investigation, through November 2024.
Well it is better for him than if he threatens to talk in a drunken stupor and has to get Epsteined.
If there is a Stairway to Heaven, is there an Escalator to Hell?
If God wanted men to play soccer, he wouldn’t have given us arms. - Mike Ditka
Vonz90

Post by Vonz90 »

D5CAV

Post by D5CAV »

Sad, but true...
We don’t need to be reminded not to get excited about Hillary Clinton or Joe Biden ever being brought to justice or even seriously embarrassed.
Also true...
There is no country in the world where millions of dollars paid to a top official’s son for doing nothing would not be regarded as corruption.
"Empire of Lies" indeed...
D5CAV

Post by D5CAV »

Over 150 Suspicious Hunter Biden or James Biden financial transactions flagged by banks: https://www.zerohedge.com/political/ove ... gged-banks

Hunter channels a valley girl, then says "what, me worry?"
Hunter offered to use his contacts to help identify investment opportunities for Ye’s company, CEFC China Energy, in liquefied-natural-gas projects in the United States. After the dinner, Ye sent a 2.8-carat diamond to Hunter’s hotel room with a card thanking him for their meeting. “I was, like, Oh, my God,” Hunter said. (In Kathleen’s court motion, the diamond is estimated to be worth eighty thousand dollars. Hunter said he believes the value is closer to ten thousand.) When I asked him if he thought the diamond was intended as a bribe, he said no: “What would they be bribing me for? My dad wasn’t in office.” -New Yorker
His ex says it was an $80,000 diamond, but Hunter says no, only a mere $10,000.

I'd like to know where Hunter shops. I don't know where I can find a 2.8 carat diamond that's only $10,000 unless it's industrial-grade.

Eric Trump speaks the truth:
As Eric Trump recently said, "If I did 1/100 of what Hunter Biden did, I’d be in jail for the rest of my life."
Yup. So much for rule of law and justice.
Vonz90

Post by Vonz90 »

D5CAV wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 1:21 am Over 150 Suspicious Hunter Biden or James Biden financial transactions flagged by banks: https://www.zerohedge.com/political/ove ... gged-banks

Hunter channels a valley girl, then says "what, me worry?"
Hunter offered to use his contacts to help identify investment opportunities for Ye’s company, CEFC China Energy, in liquefied-natural-gas projects in the United States. After the dinner, Ye sent a 2.8-carat diamond to Hunter’s hotel room with a card thanking him for their meeting. “I was, like, Oh, my God,” Hunter said. (In Kathleen’s court motion, the diamond is estimated to be worth eighty thousand dollars. Hunter said he believes the value is closer to ten thousand.) When I asked him if he thought the diamond was intended as a bribe, he said no: “What would they be bribing me for? My dad wasn’t in office.” -New Yorker
His ex says it was an $80,000 diamond, but Hunter says no, only a mere $10,000.

I'd like to know where Hunter shops. I don't know where I can find a 2.8 carat diamond that's only $10,000 unless it's industrial-grade.

Eric Trump speaks the truth:
As Eric Trump recently said, "If I did 1/100 of what Hunter Biden did, I’d be in jail for the rest of my life."
Yup. So much for rule of law and justice.
I know nothing about diamonds, but according to my knowledgeable wife, depending on the color, clarity and quality- it could be anywhere in that range. So take that for what it is is worth.