Gun Control Success Story

This forum is for discussion of politics, diplomacy, law, and justice
D5CAV

Gun Control Success Story

Post by D5CAV »

That would be Estados Unidos Mexico

Back before things got really crazy, I was invited to some shoots south of the border. I was told to leave my iron at home as that would significantly increase my transit time across the border and my hosts had plenty of iron.

My hosts are not your "mow and blow" Mexicans. When they cross the Rio Grande, they are usually at flight level 30 in their personal G5s. Their "loaners" are Perazzis and Krieghoffs.

One of the guys I sometimes got to share a peg with was the biggest shotgun dealer in Mexico. He also happens to be the only shotgun dealer in Mexico. Of course he was a great shot, but he was also a great guy. He told me the only gun shop in Mexico is his gunshop. He and his employees get to deal with the customer service part, but the transfer part is done by the other half of his staff, who are all Mexican Army. The facility is also owned and controlled by the Mexican Army.

If you want to buy a shotgun, usually something much nicer than a Perazzi or Krieghoff, it would help if you have a Mexican Senator's personal mobile number. The reason Perazzis and Krieghoffs are the most pedestrian guns he sells is because a $10,000 Perazzi becomes a $30,000 Perazzi once the payments are made to him, his staff, and the Mexican Army. Probably some more in "donations" to that Mexican Senator, but he doesn't count that. A $200 Remington 870 becomes a $20,200 Remington 870, so not much demand for those.

Anyway, the reason for this digression is this news item about "gun free" Nuevo Laredo: https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/ ... ers-arrest

Of course, Nuevo Laredo must be "gun free". I personally know the only gun dealer in Mexico. He knows every gun owner in Mexico, and I can guarantee you that none of them have their Purdys, Holland&Hollands, and Perazzis in Neuvo Laredo.

So this must be "fake news":
"During the night of Sunday, there were shootings, burning of trucks, and a grenade attack on the U.S. consulate," Mexican newspaper El Occidental said.
Gun control works!
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.” Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
blackeagle603

Re: Gun Control Success Story

Post by blackeagle603 »

Mayor Lightfoot could not be reached for comment.
"The Guncounter: More fun than a barrel of tattooed knife-fighting chain-smoking monkey butlers with drinking problems and excessive gambling debts!"

"The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic;" Justice Story
D5CAV

Post by D5CAV »

blackeagle603 wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 3:02 pm Mayor Lightfoot could not be reached for comment.
Mayor Lightfoot has a team of 70 Chicago po-po in her personal "security detail": https://www.zerohedge.com/political/may ... ity-detail

One of my friends who habitually carries was asked by another friend why he always carries some iron, he answered, "because carrying a cop is too heavy!"

That's not a problem for Mayor Lightfoot since the taxpayers of Chicago are carrying 70 cops for her! :lol:
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.” Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
scipioafricanus

Post by scipioafricanus »

D5CAV wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 3:23 am
blackeagle603 wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 3:02 pm Mayor Lightfoot could not be reached for comment.
Mayor Lightfoot has a team of 70 Chicago po-po in her personal "security detail": https://www.zerohedge.com/political/may ... ity-detail

One of my friends who habitually carries was asked by another friend why he always carries some iron, he answered, "because carrying a cop is too heavy!"

That's not a problem for Mayor Lightfoot since the taxpayers of Chicago are carrying 70 cops for her! :lol:
Beetlejuice is such a winner.
If there is a Stairway to Heaven, is there an Escalator to Hell?
If God wanted men to play soccer, he wouldn’t have given us arms. - Mike Ditka