BLM

This forum is for discussion of politics, diplomacy, law, and justice
D5CAV

BLM

Post by D5CAV »

Back during the canonization of St. George, BLM was a thing.

Now they are embroiled in some legal issues around funding multi-million dollar properties for their leadership. I'm not sure why this is problem for BLM. PUSH did the same for Jesse Jackson for decades, and that was "no harm, no foul".

Anyway, those legal distractions might be why BLM has failed to notice a couple of BL that don't seem to matter: https://www.takimag.com/article/do-thes ... idiot-d-a/

Sandra Shells:
Hey, whatever happened to that story about Sandra Shells? She was the 70-year-old nurse killed by one of Los Angeles’ many “unhoused” individuals (drug-addicted psychopaths) while she waited for a bus at 5:15 in the morning in January, on her way to her job at the Los Angeles County-USC Medical Center.
Jacqueline Avant:
Days before the neighborhood patrol began, Aariel Maynor, a felon on parole despite a long list of priors (assault, robbery and grand theft) snuck past the Avants’ private guard at the front door, smashed a sliding glass door in the back, and burst in on the very much awake Mrs. Avant, a night owl, as her husband slept in their bedroom.
...or maybe it was because the killers were B.

Either way, it doesn't matter to me, either.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.” Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
D5CAV

Re: BLM

Post by D5CAV »

Here's the indictment of some BLM management: https://s3.documentcloud.org/documents/ ... -grant.pdf

Like I said, if this is an indictable offense, then Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton should have been in jail decades ago.

I wonder if this is a sign that being B isn't an automatic "get out of trouble" card anymore.

The Native Americans played the game a little better than the AAs. They made sure that blonde, blue-eyed Elizabeth Warren's just couldn't claim to be the "Last of the Mohicans" or whatever tribe she made-up. It's actually harder to claim membership in a Native American tribe than it is to claim an Irish passport. You can show up with a birth certificate that shows your mother's mother was named O'Mally and get an Irish passport. The Cherokee tribe requires quite a bit more paperwork before you can qualify for those set-aside slots at Harvard or the us.gov contracts.

The AAs were a little too loose with what qualified as "B" for that gravy train. The only way people like "Juicy" Smollett or Meghan Markle can qualify as "B" is to invoke the ancient KKK "one drop rule". They would have a hard time qualifying if they tried to play the Native American card with similar ancestry.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.” Johann Wolfgang von Goethe