RIittenhouse trial

This forum is for discussion of politics, diplomacy, law, and justice
Netpackrat

Re: RIittenhouse trial

Post by Netpackrat »

Doesn't seem to be much basis for federal charges, although I don't suppose that will prevent the current administration from pursuing another spectacular court failure.

It sounds like Kyle's former attorneys are working hard to validate the things that Richards said about them. If you actually are the bad things that people are saying about you, probably not the best idea to take them to court over it and have it established as public record. :lol:
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
randy

Post by randy »

Heh
Jew_German_Rittenhouse.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
...even before I read MHI, my response to seeing a poster for the stars of the latest Twilight movies was "I see 2 targets and a collaborator".
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

Netpackrat wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 1:48 am Doesn't seem to be much basis for federal charges, although I don't suppose that will prevent the current administration from pursuing another spectacular court failure.
From the statements Rittenhouse made, they may go after him for straw purchase of the rifle....
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
Termite

Post by Termite »

I thought straw purchases went against the actual purchaser.
"Life is a bitch. Shit happens. Adapt, improvise, and overcome. Acknowledge it, and move on."
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

HTRN wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 10:44 am
Netpackrat wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 1:48 am Doesn't seem to be much basis for federal charges, although I don't suppose that will prevent the current administration from pursuing another spectacular court failure.
From the statements Rittenhouse made, they may go after him for straw purchase of the rifle....
It looks like his friend was already charged but they put the case on hold until after Kyle's trial was done. It might be kind of a hard sell since the rifle was kept at the friend's residence and they all agreed that Rittenhouse was not the legal owner of the rifle.
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
MiddleAgedKen

Post by MiddleAgedKen »

Yeah. Spike Cohen is the first @LPNational pol in decades I have any respect for.
Shop at Traitor Joe's: Just 10% to the Big Guy gets you the whole store and everything in it!