Ding ding, Cuomo's gone!

This forum is for discussion of politics, diplomacy, law, and justice
HTRN

Ding ding, Cuomo's gone!

Post by HTRN »

HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
randy

Re: Ding ding, Cuomo's gone!

Post by randy »

:D
...even before I read MHI, my response to seeing a poster for the stars of the latest Twilight movies was "I see 2 targets and a collaborator".
blackeagle603

Post by blackeagle603 »

good news, bad news.

Marxist AG who cornered him is moving up in public stature.
"The Guncounter: More fun than a barrel of tattooed knife-fighting chain-smoking monkey butlers with drinking problems and excessive gambling debts!"

"The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic;" Justice Story
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

Yeah I would have liked to see him go all Black Knight and make a real spectacle of it.
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
Vonz90

Post by Vonz90 »

Netpackrat wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 4:57 am Yeah I would have liked to see him go all Black Knight and make a real spectacle of it.
Yep
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

blackeagle603 wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 4:34 am good news, bad news.

Marxist AG who cornered him is moving up in public stature.
Yeah she's undoubtedly worse than him

HOWEVER, it will be the Lt governor finishing out the rest of the term. If the powers that be in the NY DNC machine see that they can do business come election time, they'll do their damnedest to torpedo the AGs chances come primary season, and we both know, without that D after their name, the chance at the brass ring is neglible.
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
blackeagle603

Post by blackeagle603 »

The Marxist AG has positioned herself as
The Adult In The Room.
More to come from her later.
"The Guncounter: More fun than a barrel of tattooed knife-fighting chain-smoking monkey butlers with drinking problems and excessive gambling debts!"

"The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic;" Justice Story
MiddleAgedKen

Post by MiddleAgedKen »

Two things (not original, but I think plausible):

1. Running him off for being squicktacularly gropey lets him (and the Uniparty) sweep about 15,000 otherwise unquiet ghosts under the rug.

2. As big a dirtbag as he is, I think it's possible he could have made a lot of trouble for Harris -- maybe even beaten her -- in the '24 primaries. Harris is flat nuts radioactive, even within the Uniparty.
Shop at Traitor Joe's: Just 10% to the Big Guy gets you the whole store and everything in it!
blackeagle603

Post by blackeagle603 »

I suspect a bigger play by DNC and their masters is afoot.

This gives them the headline and basis for their media minions to speak of their moral authority in going after Trump (or others)

Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

blackeagle603 wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 6:49 pm I suspect a bigger play by DNC and their masters is afoot.

This gives them the headline and basis for their media minions to speak of their moral authority in going after Trump (or others)
Since when has that ever mattered to them?
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop