The Left Attack their own..

This forum is for discussion of politics, diplomacy, law, and justice
Vonz90

The Left Attack their own..

Post by Vonz90 »

randy

Re: The Left Attack their own..

Post by randy »

Yep, the True Believers are always the first up against the wall.
...even before I read MHI, my response to seeing a poster for the stars of the latest Twilight movies was "I see 2 targets and a collaborator".
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

Maybe not the first against the wall, but the useful idiots always get their turn.

Afterthought: One of my favorite quotes (and I have no idea who originally said it) goes, "Evil didn't triumph because good men spoke and evil was nuts."

This is what you get when nobody is willing to speak up.
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
blackeagle603

Post by blackeagle603 »

Seems the "Useful NOT idiots" get to the wall pretty early on. Just looking at the fate of the insider crews with Lenin, Stalin, Mao, Che'..
"The Guncounter: More fun than a barrel of tattooed knife-fighting chain-smoking monkey butlers with drinking problems and excessive gambling debts!"

"The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic;" Justice Story
Weetabix

Post by Weetabix »

blackeagle603 wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 5:54 pm Seems the "Useful NOT idiots" get to the wall pretty early on. Just looking at the fate of the insider crews with Lenin, Stalin, Mao, Che'..
Sounds like Maron is one of those.
Note to self: start reading sig lines. They're actually quite amusing. :D
Vonz90

Post by Vonz90 »

Weetabix wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 7:50 pm
blackeagle603 wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 5:54 pm Seems the "Useful NOT idiots" get to the wall pretty early on. Just looking at the fate of the insider crews with Lenin, Stalin, Mao, Che'..
Sounds like Maron is one of those.
If by "not idiots" you means ones who actually believe the Leftist enterprise is trying to improve society rather than simply a means to power, then yes. She is one of them and they are first to go up against the wall.
blackeagle603

Post by blackeagle603 »

The power cabal thins itself out -- even of those who understood that it was never about improving society. Those who were in it to win it for the power/payout.
"The Guncounter: More fun than a barrel of tattooed knife-fighting chain-smoking monkey butlers with drinking problems and excessive gambling debts!"

"The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic;" Justice Story