AF to blame for church shooting

This forum is for discussion of politics, diplomacy, law, and justice
Vonz90

AF to blame for church shooting

Post by Vonz90 »

randy

Re: AF to blame for church shooting

Post by randy »

I noticed they buried the fact that the shooter was engaged and chased down by private citizens. And never mentioned that Stephen Willeford used one of those evil black rifles (AR-15) to engage the bastard.
...even before I read MHI, my response to seeing a poster for the stars of the latest Twilight movies was "I see 2 targets and a collaborator".
Precision

Post by Precision »

The Air Force is 60% to blame. Did any one Major or above get cashiered? Did anyone of same rank get their pension revoked.
Seriously doubt it, so the tax payer will foot the bill with close to ZERO harm / consequence coming to any of the dipshits who didn't do their job.

Color me not surprised or impressed.
"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." ~Thomas Jefferson
My little part of the blogosphere. http://blogletitburn.wordpress.com/
Langenator

Post by Langenator »

Well, is it an endemic problem across the AF as a whole, that they either lack the proper policies and procedures for reporting disqualifying convictions, or don't follow them on a service wide level? Or is it a problem in the JAG/Provost Marshall's office(s) at the base where he was convicted? Or did his conviction paperwork land on somebody's desk who failed to process/report it properly?
Fortuna Fortis Paratus
Precision

Post by Precision »

Langenator wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 10:38 pm Well, is it an endemic problem across the AF as a whole, that they either lack the proper policies and procedures for reporting disqualifying convictions, or don't follow them on a service wide level? Or is it a problem in the JAG/Provost Marshall's office(s) at the base where he was convicted? Or did his conviction paperwork land on somebody's desk who failed to process/report it properly?
all good questions which means they will all be quietly swept under the rug.
"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." ~Thomas Jefferson
My little part of the blogosphere. http://blogletitburn.wordpress.com/
toad

Post by toad »

Speaking of sweeping under the rug ; " A carpet layer had just finished nailing down a carpet when he noticed a lump in it. Rather than pulling the nails he pounded the bump down . Just after he got it flat he heard a child's voice say , " I can't find my pet turtle. "
I suspect it is going to get pretty stinky under the AF rug.