Caitlyn Jenner: Make California Great Again

This forum is for discussion of politics, diplomacy, law, and justice
Termite

Caitlyn Jenner: Make California Great Again

Post by Termite »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dqg8pmGDZ5Q

This should be entertaining. I'll have to get more beer and popcorn.
"Life is a bitch. Shit happens. Adapt, improvise, and overcome. Acknowledge it, and move on."
HTRN

Re: Caitlyn Jenner: Make California Great Again

Post by HTRN »

She won't even make it past the primaries - the black and Hispanic voting base in Cali take a really dim view of homosexuals and transgender..
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
Vonz90

Post by Vonz90 »

HTRN wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 7:42 pm She won't even make it past the primaries - the black and Hispanic voting base in Cali take a really dim view of homosexuals and transgender..
For recall, I don't think there is a primary in CA. Vote yes/no on recall and then pick who you want from the list or something along those lines in one ballot
Termite

Post by Termite »

HTRN wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 7:42 pm ... the black and Hispanic voting base in Cali take a really dim view of homosexuals and transgender..
If so, why is California such a "Mecca" for homosexuals and transgenders?

Mind you, I don't have a dog in this fight, and don't care. I just think it will be entertaining to watch.
"Life is a bitch. Shit happens. Adapt, improvise, and overcome. Acknowledge it, and move on."
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

Because they vote for democrat politicians who are in favor of them.
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt