Oops.....Progressives did it again...

This forum is for discussion of politics, diplomacy, law, and justice
Termite

Oops.....Progressives did it again...

Post by Termite »

Linky
Social-media mavens on the left were quick to cast blame for Friday’s U.S. Capitol attack on White nationalists and Trump supporters — until the suspect was linked to Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan.
Noah Green, 25, described himself as a “follower of Farrakhan” on his now-deleted Facebook page, which included a “Nation of Islam Certificate of Completion,” as shown on screen grabs.......

“Trump insurrectionists are attacking our Capitol again,” tweeted Dr. Chen Jialun on her verified blue-check account...

Several other messages in the same vein were deleted after Portland journalist Andy Ngo responded to them with: “The deceased attacker is a 25-year-old black Muslim named Noah Green.”
"Life is a bitch. Shit happens. Adapt, improvise, and overcome. Acknowledge it, and move on."
scipioafricanus

Re: Oops.....Progressives did it again...

Post by scipioafricanus »

And not declared terrorism.
If there is a Stairway to Heaven, is there an Escalator to Hell?
If God wanted men to play soccer, he wouldn’t have given us arms. - Mike Ditka
randy

Post by randy »

Radio silence from the media and memory holing in 3...2...
...even before I read MHI, my response to seeing a poster for the stars of the latest Twilight movies was "I see 2 targets and a collaborator".
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

What do you expect? We're living in Clown world now . :roll:
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
Termite

Post by Termite »

randy wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 4:55 am Radio silence from the media and memory holing in 3...2...
Too late.

Numerous people saved screen shots of his Facebook pages. And it's gone viral.
"Life is a bitch. Shit happens. Adapt, improvise, and overcome. Acknowledge it, and move on."
Termite

Post by Termite »

HTRN wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 8:19 am What do you expect? We're living in Clown world now . :roll:
We have a POTUS who is in early stages of senile dementia, and a VPOTUS who appears to have Pseudobulbar affect.
Jered

Post by Jered »

White supremacy because reasons.
The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote.
Vonz90

Post by Vonz90 »

Jered wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 11:59 pm White supremacy because reasons.
It has gotten so bad that a lot of backs and Asians are white supremacists too.
Windy Wilson

Post by Windy Wilson »

Termite wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 10:44 am We have a . . . VPOTUS who appears to have Pseudobulbar affect.
Pseudo Babar? She's imitating an elephant character from a children's book? POTUS Blank has a press conference scripted like something out of The Truman Show, including pictures to match reporters faces to names when they ask pre-scripted questions to be given pre-scripted answers, and now the VPOTUS is pretending she is children's book characters. American politics is getting weirder by the day.
The use of the word "but" usually indicates that everything preceding it in a sentence is a lie.
E.g.:
"I believe in Freedom of Speech, but". . .
"I support the Second Amendment, but". . .
--Randy
Termite

Post by Termite »

Saw a meme the other day.

It was a pic of Trump smirking at the camera, and saying:

"Yes, I AM an asshole. Do you miss me yet?"