They're lying about Trump in the courts...

This forum is for discussion of politics, diplomacy, law, and justice
Jered

They're lying about Trump in the courts...

Post by Jered »

Remember how the media tells us that Trump overwhelmingly lost in the courts and that means there's no evidence of election fraud?

Well, it turns out that's a lie. In the vast majority of the cases, the courts rejected the suits based on procedural grounds on not on the merits of the case. I think it's basically because judges are cowards and didn't want a visit from an angry leftist mob.

Here's a list of the cases if anyone's interested.

http://wiseenergy.org/Energy/Election/2 ... _Cases.htm
The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote.
scipioafricanus

Re: They're lying about Trump in the courts...

Post by scipioafricanus »

Correct, no cases has been decided on the merits. Not one.
If there is a Stairway to Heaven, is there an Escalator to Hell?
If God wanted men to play soccer, he wouldn’t have given us arms. - Mike Ditka
Jered

Post by Jered »

scipioafricanus wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 11:07 am Correct, no cases has been decided on the merits. Not one.
Actually there have been cases decided on the merits. In those cases , Trump and his supporters have prevailed between half and two thirds of the time.
Vonz90

Post by Vonz90 »

Jered wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 2:29 am Remember how the media tells us that Trump overwhelmingly lost in the courts and that means there's no evidence of election fraud?

Well, it turns out that's a lie. In the vast majority of the cases, the courts rejected the suits based on procedural grounds on not on the merits of the case. I think it's basically because judges are cowards and didn't want a visit from an angry leftist mob.

Here's a list of the cases if anyone's interested.

http://wiseenergy.org/Energy/Election/2 ... _Cases.htm
In a number of cases, there were literally no questions of fact at issue, Trump's legal team agreed to the factual analysis of the states that was not enough alleged fraud to change the election results. This was either an admission that they really did not have a case or a sign that he had the worst legal teams in modern history. I actually think some of former, depending on the state, but definitely the later.

For a guy that complained that the Dems were going to try to steal the election so much, he did not make the most rudimentary preparation to combat it. This includes him having to throw together a legal team on the fly on election day.
scipioafricanus

Post by scipioafricanus »

Jered wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 2:33 pm
scipioafricanus wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 11:07 am Correct, no cases has been decided on the merits. Not one.
Actually there have been cases decided on the merits. In those cases , Trump and his supporters have prevailed between half and two thirds of the time.
I must have missed most of them, then.
If there is a Stairway to Heaven, is there an Escalator to Hell?
If God wanted men to play soccer, he wouldn’t have given us arms. - Mike Ditka
Jered

Post by Jered »

Vonz90 wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 4:31 pm In a number of cases, there were literally no questions of fact at issue, Trump's legal team agreed to the factual analysis of the states that was not enough alleged fraud to change the election results. This was either an admission that they really did not have a case or a sign that he had the worst legal teams in modern history. I actually think some of former, depending on the state, but definitely the later.
I don't think he was necessarily able to find the best election law lawyers. I suspect that some of these judges didn't want Antifa rent-a-mobs to show up at their homes too. Also, some of the courts are pure fucking cancer. In PA a Democrat supreme court justice said that just because ballots aren't cast in accordance with election law is no reason to not count them.

My point here, though, was that the "Courts have overwhelmingly rejected evidence of fraud" is just another lie by the media.
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

Jered wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 2:08 am I don't think he was necessarily able to find the best election law lawyers.
I've heard that one of his lawyers has been accused to be a deep state plant due to the sheer incompetence he displayed.
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
randy

Post by randy »

HTRN wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 3:01 am
Jered wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 2:08 am I don't think he was necessarily able to find the best election law lawyers.
I've heard that one of his lawyers has been accused to be a deep state plant due to the sheer incompetence he displayed.
One of Trump's problems has always been that he values personal loyalty/ass kissing and ego stroking in his subordinates over demonstrated competence.
...even before I read MHI, my response to seeing a poster for the stars of the latest Twilight movies was "I see 2 targets and a collaborator".
Jered

Post by Jered »

<reads that Time story>

You know, that sounds really rather credible in light of that story...
Greg

Post by Greg »

The fact that law firms he'd lined up to represent him got MauMau'd into dropping him shortly before the election might have some bearing, too.
Maybe we're just jaded, but your villainy is not particularly impressive. -Ennesby

If you know what you're doing, you're not learning anything. -Unknown
Sanity is the process by which you continually adjust your beliefs so they are predictively sound. -esr