PA Secretary of State to Resign (but not because vote fraud)

This forum is for discussion of politics, diplomacy, law, and justice
Jered

PA Secretary of State to Resign (but not because vote fraud)

Post by Jered »

https://www.abc27.com/news/breaking-new ... amendment/
“This change at the Department of State has nothing to do with the administration of the 2020 election, which was fair and accurate,” said Gov. Wolf. “The delay caused by this human error will be heartbreaking for thousands of survivors of childhood sexual assault, advocates and legislators, and I join the Department of State in apologizing to you. I share your anger and frustration that this happened, and I stand with you in your fight for justice.”
Apparently this governor does not read TV tropes and is not familiar with a "suspiciously specific denial." I think that's how you make everyone believe that what this guy is saying in the first sentence is not true.
The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote.
HTRN

Re: PA Secretary of State to Resign (but not because vote fraud)

Post by HTRN »

Wolf is a shitbag, who, among other things, is currently planning to raise PA's state income tax 50%.
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
Jered

Post by Jered »

HTRN wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 4:51 pm Wolf is a shitbag, who, among other things, is currently planning to raise PA's state income tax 50%.
Well, he's a Democrat so that comes with the territory.
The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote.
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt