Reddit v. Billionaires

This forum is for discussion of politics, diplomacy, law, and justice
Termite

Re: Reddit v. Billionaires

Post by Termite »

Had he explained that originally, instead of pumping out a bunch of mealy-mouthed bullshit, Robinhood's reputation would still be intact(for the most part). It's also what a small brokerage gets for allowing too many users to purchase stocks using unsecured "house" credit, instead of having cash in their brokerage account( or the account linked to a major credit card).
"Life is a bitch. Shit happens. Adapt, improvise, and overcome. Acknowledge it, and move on."
Termite

Post by Termite »

HTRN wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 3:01 am I just put up a bunch of gamestop memes in the demotivator thread.
A school of piranhas going after the great white would have been more accurate..... :lol:
"Life is a bitch. Shit happens. Adapt, improvise, and overcome. Acknowledge it, and move on."
Vonz90

Post by Vonz90 »

Termite wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 11:19 am
HTRN wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 3:01 am I just put up a bunch of gamestop memes in the demotivator thread.
A school of piranhas going after the great white would have been more accurate..... :lol:
How about the obnoxious prick in class being beaten up by a bunch of retards in study hall.
MiddleAgedKen

Post by MiddleAgedKen »

The yuppie rec-league hockey team with top-of-the-line gear making fun of the guys with old skates and mismatched sweaters...who turn out to be the Hanson Brothers. :twisted:
Shop at Traitor Joe's: Just 10% to the Big Guy gets you the whole store and everything in it!
randy

Post by randy »

MiddleAgedKen wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 3:33 pm The yuppie rec-league hockey team with top-of-the-line gear making fun of the guys with old skates and mismatched sweaters...who turn out to be the Hanson Brothers. :twisted:
:lol:
...even before I read MHI, my response to seeing a poster for the stars of the latest Twilight movies was "I see 2 targets and a collaborator".
blackeagle603

Post by blackeagle603 »

Filed under "Weaponized Autism"
"The Guncounter: More fun than a barrel of tattooed knife-fighting chain-smoking monkey butlers with drinking problems and excessive gambling debts!"

"The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic;" Justice Story
BDK

Post by BDK »

I read a post on Reddit by the CEO/maybe former CEO now of Taser who said there was not a requirement for people who short a stock to disclose their positions the way they have to when they go long on one.
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

MiddleAgedKen wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 3:33 pm The yuppie rec-league hockey team with top-of-the-line gear making fun of the guys with old skates and mismatched sweaters...who turn out to be the Hanson Brothers. :twisted:
One of them has some serious medical issues,iirc

Meanwhile, the inspiration for Oggie, Bill "Goldie" Goldthorpe is still around and as mean as ever...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goldie_Goldthorpe
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt