Proud Boys leader a government snitch

This forum is for discussion of politics, diplomacy, law, and justice
Windy Wilson

Proud Boys leader a government snitch

Post by Windy Wilson »

https://www.aol.com/proud-boys-leader-g ... 36421.html

The question unasked and unanswered, of course, is, "Does anyone believe Trump knew this until it hit AOL?"

I am reminded of the old saw about how in your protest group in the sixties, the ones pushing for violence were FBI agents.
Considering how the events of the last five years have leaked out, I would not be surprised if the people who initially broke into the Capitol while Trump was still talking were in fact Government agents provocateur, as were the people of BLM and Antifa who burned downtown Portland and Seattle and selected portions of Minneapolis and other cities last Summer.
The use of the word "but" usually indicates that everything preceding it in a sentence is a lie.
E.g.:
"I believe in Freedom of Speech, but". . .
"I support the Second Amendment, but". . .
--Randy
randy

Re: Proud Boys leader a government snitch

Post by randy »

Windy Wilson wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:20 am I am reminded of the old saw about how in your protest group in the sixties, the ones pushing for violence were FBI agents.
Or how if you were at a Klan meeting and weren't an FBI informant, just look to the man standing to your left and right to see who was.
...even before I read MHI, my response to seeing a poster for the stars of the latest Twilight movies was "I see 2 targets and a collaborator".
Cybrludite

Post by Cybrludite »

randy wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 3:45 am
Windy Wilson wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:20 am I am reminded of the old saw about how in your protest group in the sixties, the ones pushing for violence were FBI agents.
Or how if you were at a Klan meeting and weren't an FBI informant, just look to the man standing to your left and right to see who was.
I heard it was the guy who was never late with his dues.

Edit: Read the article. Until the last paragraph, I was inclined to think mountain out of a molehill. Past case, unrelated... but being caught as a felon in possession of standard capacity magazines in D.C., while also being a prominent activist on the Right? And still walked? Riiiiight.
"If it ain't the Devil's Music, you ain't doin' it right." - Chris Thomas King

"When liberal democracies collapse, someone comes along who promises to make the trains run on time if we load the right people into them." - Tam K.
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

Cybrludite wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 2:29 pm... but being caught as a felon in possession of standard capacity magazines in D.C., while also being a prominent activist on the Right? And still walked? Riiiiight.
There could be another explanation - they may not want their law challenged in court. Other munis have dropped cases on mag bans after the defendant made it clear they were willing to fight until it was infront of the 9 in black post hellar decision.
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt