He fought the HOA and won.

This forum is for discussion of politics, diplomacy, law, and justice
Netpackrat

He fought the HOA and won.

Post by Netpackrat »

Only cost him $320k...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkRHWQocDLA

Probably more to come and hopefully he will be awarded attorney's fees in addition to the $15k they owe him. Would be really awesome to see the board members individually punished for the fraud they committed.
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
Precision

Re: He fought the HOA and won.

Post by Precision »

Netpackrat wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 8:31 pm Only cost him $320k...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkRHWQocDLA

Probably more to come and hopefully he will be awarded attorney's fees in addition to the $15k they owe him. Would be really awesome to see the board members individually punished for the fraud they committed.
In a world of roses and unicorns... but I somehow doubt the ubenfuhrer will have any personal price to pay for their corruption, evil deeds.
"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." ~Thomas Jefferson
My little part of the blogosphere. http://blogletitburn.wordpress.com/
AlaskaTRX

Post by AlaskaTRX »

Even with the not great neighbors I have where I currently live, I would NEVER trade them for an HOA.

My brother-in-law bought a new house, got a sweet deal on it too, but turns out to have a HOA with some retired busy bodies that make living there much less enjoyable than it could be. They spec the grass mix, trees, and rocks that he can have in his front yard (not the cheap stuff either, of course). Plus, apparently he can’t park a RV or boat in his driveway on his property... in Alaska... 🙄
skb12172

Post by skb12172 »

Steve's YouTube channel is great. Even though it's usually based on Michigan law, it's always very interesting. You can tell he has no use for HOAs.
There must be an end to this intimidation by those who come to this great country, but reject its culture.
Windy Wilson

Post by Windy Wilson »

I thought it was required for you to have a boat or RV if you lived in Alaska.
Where are they supposed to be parked? on the front lawn next to the HOA President's car on cement blocks?
Last edited by Windy Wilson on Fri Aug 28, 2020 1:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
The use of the word "but" usually indicates that everything preceding it in a sentence is a lie.
E.g.:
"I believe in Freedom of Speech, but". . .
"I support the Second Amendment, but". . .
--Randy
blackeagle603

Post by blackeagle603 »

... if you lived in Alaska.
Where are they supposed to be parked?
On the tarmac near the ramp leading down to the water takeout for your amphib float equiped 185?
"The Guncounter: More fun than a barrel of tattooed knife-fighting chain-smoking monkey butlers with drinking problems and excessive gambling debts!"

"The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic;" Justice Story
AlaskaTRX

Post by AlaskaTRX »

blackeagle603 wrote: Sat Aug 29, 2020 3:51 pm
... if you lived in Alaska.
Where are they supposed to be parked?
On the tarmac near the ramp leading down to the water takeout for your amphib float equiped 185?
Quit reading my mind!!!!!

I do need some amphibs... 😅
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

If he wants to get a sailboat he can keep it over at my place. :lol:

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

Also, if he wants to mess with them a bit, you know that I have a vehicle that is licensed and running, but otherwise derelict which may be useful for that purpose.

Precision

Post by Precision »

Netpackrat wrote: Sat Aug 29, 2020 9:38 pm Also, if he wants to mess with them a bit, you know that I have a vehicle that is licensed and running, but otherwise derelict which may be useful for that purpose.
We need video of the hitlerkind's first viewing of it, if used for that purpose.
"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." ~Thomas Jefferson
My little part of the blogosphere. http://blogletitburn.wordpress.com/