The People's Republik of Kalifornia.

This forum is for discussion of politics, diplomacy, law, and justice
workinwifdakids

Re: The People's Republik of Kalifornia.

Post by workinwifdakids »

Of all registered voters, I believe Riverside County has a higher percentage of registered Republicans than does Orange County. Being a registered Republican doesn't guarantee conservatism (John McCain, you have a call at the courtesy desk), but it's better than the alternative.

Anyway, here's my take: the harder the struggle, the greater the victory. I'm enjoying being a festering boil in liberals' sides, and will continue until their hookas are filled with their own bitter tears of rage and disappointment.
And may I say, from a moral point of view, I think there can be no justification for shoving snack cakes up your action.
--Weetabix
Draven

Post by Draven »

mekender wrote:
George guy wrote:The prospects of having to move to California to find work was the most scary thing about being an animation major.
plenty of work in that field in both orlando and boston
Boston: you mean the city where you have to apply to the local police for a permit just to own firearms, and can be denied for any arbitrary reason?

And there's not that much animation work in Orlando, especially not in 3d animation. When most people say 'animation major' these days, that's what they mean. the mouse House isn't exactly hiring in Orlando for 3d.
308Mike

Post by 308Mike »

workinwifdakids wrote:I'm enjoying being a festering boil in liberals' sides, and will continue until their hookas are filled with their own bitter tears of rage and disappointment.
LOL - ain't that the truth! Yesterday, I was wearing my carbon credits shirt Image while out shopping and took great delight standing right behind some environmental weenie whining about the ozone hole and carbon footprint, etc., and I was standing in such a way so those looking at him could see my shirt and I was rewarded with several sourpuss faces when they read it. :lol: :lol: :lol:
POLITICIANS & DIAPERS NEED TO BE CHANGED OFTEN AND FOR THE SAME REASON

A person properly schooled in right and wrong is safe with any weapon. A person with no idea of good and evil is unsafe with a knitting needle, or the cap from a ballpoint pen.

I remain pessimistic given the way BATF and the anti gun crowd have become tape worms in the guts of the Republic. - toad
Erik

Post by Erik »

Heh...
I saw an editorial cartoon with a protester carrying a sign saying "Save the ozone hole".
I immediately felt that would make a great t-shirt.. :)
"Life is tough, but it's tougher if you're stupid."
John Wayne
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

308Mike's image is from CarbonCreditkillers.com

They have some rather nice tshirts - I particularly like the sawchain one, and the image of two guys cutting down a redwood.

HTRN
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt