Illegals and the 2nd

This forum is for discussion of politics, diplomacy, law, and justice
blackeagle603

Illegals and the 2nd

Post by blackeagle603 »

Well that's interesting coming from a BHO appointee

https://www.theepochtimes.com/us/illega ... %2FA%3D%3D
"The Guncounter: More fun than a barrel of tattooed knife-fighting chain-smoking monkey butlers with drinking problems and excessive gambling debts!"

"The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic;" Justice Story
HTRN

Re: Illegals and the 2nd

Post by HTRN »

Especially as almost every male that's been here longer than 30 days has committed a felony:
https://immigrantsrising.org/resource/s ... e-service/
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
scipioafricanus

Post by scipioafricanus »

HTRN wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:02 pm Especially as almost every male that's been here longer than 30 days has committed a felony:
https://immigrantsrising.org/resource/s ... e-service/
Good point
If there is a Stairway to Heaven, is there an Escalator to Hell?
If God wanted men to play soccer, he wouldn’t have given us arms. - Mike Ditka
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

Either the rights to keep and bear arms and self defense are inherent to our nature as human beings, or they are not. So as far as I am concerned, the ruling isn't wrong, so much as it should be completely moot. Once he came to the attention of law enforcement, he should have been arrested for being in the country unlawfully, tried and convicted for that, then punished and/or deported with a permanent bar to re-entry.
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
blackeagle603

Post by blackeagle603 »

^^what he said^^
"The Guncounter: More fun than a barrel of tattooed knife-fighting chain-smoking monkey butlers with drinking problems and excessive gambling debts!"

"The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic;" Justice Story
Windy Wilson

Post by Windy Wilson »

If the illegals have the second Amendment right of self defense, does not every citizen regardless of status with the criminal justice system have that same right of self defense and self preservation? I think this situation is exactly as people have said in the past;; once they have paid their debt to society, they are or should be completely without handicap due to their previous status as a felon.
If they are too dangerous to trust with a weapon,they are too dangerous to be walking around outside the walls of a penitentiary.
The use of the word "but" usually indicates that everything preceding it in a sentence is a lie.
E.g.:
"I believe in Freedom of Speech, but". . .
"I support the Second Amendment, but". . .
--Randy
scipioafricanus

Post by scipioafricanus »

They can have firearms, and then give them a plane ticket back to their country.
If there is a Stairway to Heaven, is there an Escalator to Hell?
If God wanted men to play soccer, he wouldn’t have given us arms. - Mike Ditka
Gunnuts

Post by Gunnuts »

I think its a whole lot simpler than that.

I think this is another bent attempt by the filthy libs in the government to get "the people" down on the second amendment by attaching it to something a lot of them are against....illegal immigrants.

They think they can get "the people" thinking the second amendment is bad because it protects those illegal immigrants.

Warped as fuck, but really, what today isn't? :x
randy

Post by randy »

Gunnuts wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 1:27 pm
They think they can get "the people" thinking the second amendment is bad because it protects those illegal immigrants.
I.e. just a reformulation of the left's "if Black people started carrying guns them 2nd Amendment folks will get all mad about it" trope.

Which has worked so well for them... :roll:
...even before I read MHI, my response to seeing a poster for the stars of the latest Twilight movies was "I see 2 targets and a collaborator".