Re: Mar-A-Lago raided

Post by Weetabix »

The linked articles are pretty long, but worth the read:
https://bayourenaissanceman.blogspot.co ... id-on.html
Note to self: start reading sig lines. They're actually quite amusing. :D
Jericho941

Post by Jericho941 »

If it were me, I probably wouldn't take multiple boxes of TS-SCI documents and just stick them in a pool house. If privileged enough to be given the polite opportunity to return them, I would not refuse. And if I decided I was going to insist that no, they were declassified because I said so, I'd have some paperwork to back it up. Wouldn't run out and do whatever this is.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
scipioafricanus

Post by scipioafricanus »

Didn't Garland first say he knew nothing about it, then admitted he ordered it?
If there is a Stairway to Heaven, is there an Escalator to Hell?
If God wanted men to play soccer, he wouldn’t have given us arms. - Mike Ditka
Vonz90

Post by Vonz90 »

Jericho941 wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 9:56 pm If it were me, I probably wouldn't take multiple boxes of TS-SCI documents and just stick them in a pool house. If privileged enough to be given the polite opportunity to return them, I would not refuse. And if I decided I was going to insist that no, they were declassified because I said so, I'd have some paperwork to back it up. Wouldn't run out and do whatever this is.
Good points all. The thing is both Trump and the FBI have shown that they are not trust worthy, so what then? I am in skeptical wait mode now and recalling that they could both be violating the law and/or public trust.
blackeagle603

Post by blackeagle603 »

Just to be clear... The Dept of Injustice
"The Guncounter: More fun than a barrel of tattooed knife-fighting chain-smoking monkey butlers with drinking problems and excessive gambling debts!"

"The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic;" Justice Story