Mar-A-Lago raided

This forum is for discussion of politics, diplomacy, law, and justice
Vonz90

Mar-A-Lago raided

Post by Vonz90 »

HTRN

Re: Mar-A-Lago raided

Post by HTRN »

It gets better - the Judge who signed the warrant has connections to Jeffrey Epstein.

https://nypost.com/2022/08/09/judge-who ... y-epstein/

How much you want to bet he got strongarmed into signing the warrant,where illegal but inconsequential federal papers will be "found"?

They're terrified of Trump running again.
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

Oh this just keeps getting better - they arrived with back packs, containing who knows what, they asked not to be filmed(Ha!), and they wouldn't let the lawyers observe the search.

And oh, they sealed the Probable cause that resulted in the warrant.

Me thinks there's something decaying in a small scandanavian country...

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2022/08 ... nt-n609827
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
Precision

Post by Precision »

one banana, two banana.
asking for a friend, how many bananas does it take to make a banana republic?
"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." ~Thomas Jefferson
My little part of the blogosphere. http://blogletitburn.wordpress.com/
Weetabix

Post by Weetabix »

Note to self: start reading sig lines. They're actually quite amusing. :D
Jered

Post by Jered »

I fully expect he'll receive the same consideration as Hillary Clinton.

Wait. Who am I kidding?
The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote.
Precision

Post by Precision »

When most people go fishing, they walk to a body of water. Or they drive a boat to a body of water.
Some people use a commercial fishing captain and boat.

They bring tools for fishing, a license and bait.

They know that a day fishing may not result in fish. They know it may result in fish caught but they may not be allowed to keep them. They also know it is much better than a day at the office.

The FBI on the other hand goes on a fishing expedition to a location that is land locked and indoors. It has a lawyer on location. The location has a significant video camera presence.

They don't bring the proper tools nor bait. When asked for their license, they walk away and feign ignorance. When the demand is presented in explicit terms, they present one with large portions redacted and will not allow a copy to be kept or made.

Video evidence would seem to indicate they arrived with fish, pre-packed. Then, they took with them all kinds of things that were not fish, just because. When told they could not keep it, they kept it anyway.

They also know it was not a much better day than sitting in the office, but seem to be unaware they just officially launched the Campaign of Donald Trump 2024 and got a LOT of people paying even more attention to crimes committed under color of government agency.
"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." ~Thomas Jefferson
My little part of the blogosphere. http://blogletitburn.wordpress.com/
Vonz90

Post by Vonz90 »

g-man

Post by g-man »

“He Has Erected A Multitude Of New Offices, And Sent Hither Swarms Of Officers To Harass Our People, And Eat Out Their Substance.”

80k IRS agents.

FBI agent gestapo tactics.

Avoid crowds. Don’t do stupid things at stupid times in stupid places with stupid people. Do NOT answer questions. How many more of these simple aphorisms need I mention? I don’t know if this event is Fort Sumpter / Lexington and Concord, mostly because nobody got shot. But I am not sure those events are far off at this point.
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
Termite

Post by Termite »

Rachel Maddow interviewed Sen Chuck Schumer, and when she ask him about the MAr-a-Lago search, he got extremely uncomfortable and said he was not informed about it, couldn't speak on it.

Chucky is the DNC Senate Majority leader, and a vehement Trump foe. Chucky may be many things, but stupid isn't one of them, and he is extremely politically savvy and connected.
If he was kept "out of the loop", then WTH... :shock:
"Life is a bitch. Shit happens. Adapt, improvise, and overcome. Acknowledge it, and move on."