Did I get banned?

Post your questions or issues here, if you need technical or administrative support or assistance.
Greg v2

Did I get banned?

Post by Greg v2 »

Greg here, scuttling back like... something that scuttles.

I managed to get logged out, lose my password, tried to reset my password but the email I had on file was for an account that went away 5 years ago when we left NJ....

Then I *found* my password written down, tried to update my email on file to current... And got locked out.

Been locked out since. Tried the 'contact the administrator' thing twice but I'm still locked.

So here is a Greg clone asking to please unlock the real Greg account. Thanks in advance.
Old Grafton

Re: Did I get banned?

Post by Old Grafton »

Welcome to "The Club". I just went thru similar here on Tuesday but my password had not changed.
I'm not old--It's too early to be this late.
randy

Post by randy »

I haven't banned anyone but a Spammer in recent days. Let me ping the the other Mods and see if we figure this out.
...even before I read MHI, my response to seeing a poster for the stars of the latest Twilight movies was "I see 2 targets and a collaborator".
randy

Post by randy »

Greg, I reactivated your account, which about hits the limits of my access.
...even before I read MHI, my response to seeing a poster for the stars of the latest Twilight movies was "I see 2 targets and a collaborator".
Greg

Post by Greg »

You are awesome, thank you.

I do get that big ugly error message when I try to (successfully) post, though.
Maybe we're just jaded, but your villainy is not particularly impressive. -Ennesby

If you know what you're doing, you're not learning anything. -Unknown
Sanity is the process by which you continually adjust your beliefs so they are predictively sound. -esr
randy

Post by randy »

What message is that?
AlaskaTRX

Post by AlaskaTRX »

Greg wrote: Sun Aug 23, 2020 12:57 am You are awesome, thank you.

I do get that big ugly error message when I try to (successfully) post, though.
I get that, too...
Weetabix

Post by Weetabix »

If it's the same error I get periodically, just get back to whatever you were posting on, and your post is probably there.

Greg - I'm glad you got your original account working. I'd feel a bit trepidatious if there were two of you around. :lol:
Note to self: start reading sig lines. They're actually quite amusing. :D
Greg

Post by Greg »

Weetabix wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 2:14 pm If it's the same error I get periodically, just get back to whatever you were posting on, and your post is probably there.

Greg - I'm glad you got your original account working. I'd feel a bit trepidatious if there were two of you around. :lol:
You've been talking to my wife, haven't you? :lol:
Maybe we're just jaded, but your villainy is not particularly impressive. -Ennesby

If you know what you're doing, you're not learning anything. -Unknown
Sanity is the process by which you continually adjust your beliefs so they are predictively sound. -esr