So What Happened? Forum Outage

Post your questions or issues here, if you need technical or administrative support or assistance.
Michaelser

So What Happened Forum Outage

Post by Michaelser »

Down loading nascar heat and all to the program files and the program x86 files,.do you think if I put it in both files it would fix the problems? just a thought.
Sport nutrition here: https://www.sportzfuel.com/
FelixEstrella

Re: So What Happened? Forum Outage

Post by FelixEstrella »

There was an outage? When? ;-)
"Luck is where you find it—but to find it you have to look for it" -- Eugene Fluckey.
Blogspot
picsig
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

Like, 2 years ago, when they switched hosting, iirc?
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

Some weirdness I noted with the search function... If you search for an old thread from before the site move, you will find nothing. Once you have found that thread (through Google or whatever), and made a new reply in it, the forum's search function can see it.
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

Oh gawd, does that mean large scale necromancy is in store?
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
BobbyK

Post by BobbyK »

Do ya'll REALLY want me to push the REINDEX button?
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

BobbyK wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:22 pm Do ya'll REALLY want me to push the REINDEX button?
?
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
MarkD

Post by MarkD »

BobbyK wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:22 pm Do ya'll REALLY want me to push the REINDEX button?
Did that on a Ramis database back in the day. Cancelled it after 48 hours running.