Somehow...

Post your questions or issues here, if you need technical or administrative support or assistance.
Weetabix

Re: Somehow...

Post by Weetabix »

Jered wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:48 am
scipioafricanus wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:16 am I am missing the "Gun" forum part. Starts out at "Protect and Defend."
It's still missing for me too.
Me, too, on the Board Index page. But if you go to Randy's Test thread, which is in Guns and Shooting, you can click on the Guns and Shooting, and get into that area. I bumped Randy's thread to get it to show higher in Active Topics.
Note to self: start reading sig lines. They're actually quite amusing. :D
MiddleAgedKen

Post by MiddleAgedKen »

Same for me -- I just figured the topics were reorganized/consolidated after the move or something.
Shop at Traitor Joe's: Just 10% to the Big Guy gets you the whole store and everything in it!
randy

Post by randy »

I think Bobby has been at work and they show for me. Let us know if anything else is still missing.
...even before I read MHI, my response to seeing a poster for the stars of the latest Twilight movies was "I see 2 targets and a collaborator".
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

Sorry for the hijack, but i cant start a new thread, or use the full editor on Android devices, either Chrome or Firefox. Its very new, probably today or late yesterday it started. Am i the only one having issues or are there others? The quick reply box seems to work okay. I did notice that there were small changes in the site layout. Did we go through an update and it borked it for mobile devices?
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

Looks different on my laptop, too.
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

No new threads for me, either. And it won't let me edit a post.

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
randy

Post by randy »

It definitely looks different to me on my desktop. Changed since I logged in earlier this evening. I'll drop a line to the Mod group and see if anyone knows anything.
...even before I read MHI, my response to seeing a poster for the stars of the latest Twilight movies was "I see 2 targets and a collaborator".
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

Seems like it is the full editor that is borked; anything that uses that doesn't function.

Captain Wheelgun

Post by Captain Wheelgun »

I’m not seeing the new post indicators or the one at the top of the page showing that I’m logged in. Using Safari on my iPad.
"What is this, the Congress Avenue Independence Day Parade?" - Capt. Karl von Stahlberg, RTN
Republic of Texas Navy Archives
Combat Controller
Site Admin

Post by Combat Controller »

Working on it
Winner of the prestigious Автомат Калашникова образца 1947 года award for excellence in rural travel.