Chris banned permanently.

Netpackrat

Re: Chris banned permanently.

Post by Netpackrat »

Highspeed wrote:The reason I have been avoiding the forum is because I dislike Aesop intensely and want to punch his teeth down his throat.
It may come as no surprise that I have had similar desires at times, but there are just so many more, far more deserving people to be upset at. If and when the whole Ebola thing ends badly here, if having had him here helps a few more members survive than otherwise might have, then I can overlook a lot.
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
Yogimus

Post by Yogimus »

Highspeed wrote:Anyway, that is my last word. CHiPs Mike ( :lol: ) will no doubt inform me if and when Aesop gets bored with this place and fucks off to somewhere else.

If CC is ever in Europe then the invitation still stands ;)
You ever get those dick pics I sent for mother's day?
Highspeed

Post by Highspeed »

Yogimus wrote:
Highspeed wrote:Anyway, that is my last word. CHiPs Mike ( :lol: ) will no doubt inform me if and when Aesop gets bored with this place and fucks off to somewhere else.

My mother already has " Property of the 8th Air Force " tattooed on her arse - you can come in that bitches face for all I care.

Now go fuck yourself.
All my life I been in the dog house
I guess that just where I belong
That just the way the dice roll
Do my dog house song
JKosprey

Post by JKosprey »

Well, that got weird.
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

What you mean, "got"?
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
Steamforger

Post by Steamforger »

I think there's a level of sarcasm and humor that is going over most of ya'lls heads.

Or, am I reading that wrong?
arctictom

Post by arctictom »

Highspeed wrote:
Yogimus wrote:

My mother already has " Property of the 8th Air Force " tattooed on her arse - you can come in that bitches face for all I care.

Now go fuck yourself.
Yup, now thats a gentlemens disagreement :lol:
You live and learn.
Or you don't live long.
Old Grafton

Post by Old Grafton »

WELL, then, I guess I'll just go sod off now....
I'm not old--It's too early to be this late.
FelixEstrella

Post by FelixEstrella »

Well, let me make a list of the forum members who done wronged me over the years, and whose teeth I'd like to punch down their throats ... oh wait, let's not. Let me make a list of forum members who need to fuck off before I come back. Oh wait ....

Sheesh .... what a prima dona ... or is poser the appropriate appellation?
"Luck is where you find it—but to find it you have to look for it" -- Eugene Fluckey.
Blogspot
picsig
blackeagle603

Post by blackeagle603 »

is this anywhere near the record for length of thread before a threadjack occurred?
"The Guncounter: More fun than a barrel of tattooed knife-fighting chain-smoking monkey butlers with drinking problems and excessive gambling debts!"

"The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic;" Justice Story