Chris banned permanently.

skb12172

Re: Chris banned permanently.

Post by skb12172 »

blackeagle603 wrote:? i have no idea, honestly. but thanks for that.

the ability to overlook to some level and move on is what makes stuff like this (and society in general) work.
Had a busy, politically charged week at work and realized after the fact I'd grumped or snarked at someone in a recent thread when I should have slowed down or toned it down ( might have been SKB) . By the time I got back to the forum I had lost track of who and which thread and wasn't sure how/where to go to clean that up.

Grace received is good. thx for that whoever it was (or maybe they're under my bed with a knife waiting to deliver payback /heh).
I'm not made of sugar or glass, so no worries. Honestly, I'd rather have the activity on the forum, regardless. Besides, the occasional dustup keeps things interesting.
There must be an end to this intimidation by those who come to this great country, but reject its culture.
skb12172

Post by skb12172 »

Let me ask this? I understand some of you are feeling betrayed and/or bitter, but of the group who would like to see him turn things around, has anyone reached out to Chris in a tough love kind of way? Tell him to fess up and offer to help him (not do it for him) clean up the mess and get his life back on track?
There must be an end to this intimidation by those who come to this great country, but reject its culture.
Kommander

Post by Kommander »

skb12172 wrote:Let me ask this? I understand some of you are feeling betrayed and/or bitter, but of the group who would like to see him turn things around, has anyone reached out to Chris in a tough love kind of way? Tell him to fess up and offer to help him (not do it for him) clean up the mess and get his life back on track?
Given what CC has said it would appear that this has already happened. Not sure though.
First Shirt

Post by First Shirt »

I had the impression, which may be dead wrong, that CC and the other mods had tried this approach more than once before, with a conspicuous lack of success. Seemed that they had given him several chances to come clean and start over.

Don't know for sure, and may be as full of sh!t as a Christmas goose. Maybe make the inquiry directly, when CC gets back from Bonnie Scotland.
But there ain't many troubles that a man caint fix, with seven hundred dollars and a thirty ought six."
Lindy Cooper Wisdom
John_in_Longview

Post by John_in_Longview »

I picked a bad time to update my email, which locks your user account, until a moderator unlocks it.
rightisright

Post by rightisright »

I just sent him $3500 and $25.000 to the Nigerian Prince who is his advocate. If all goes well, everyone at this forum will be a multimillionaire in 2 weeks.

I need all your checking account and routing numbers now.
BDK

Post by BDK »

Chris has been given more than adequate opportunities to redeem himself.

His banning was not a sudden decision.

I think this thread will have soon run its course, if it hasn't already, and it may soon be time to delete it.

If anyone feels they need a further explanation, feel free to send emails.
Rod

Post by Rod »

BDK wrote:Chris has been given more than adequate opportunities to redeem himself.

His banning was not a sudden decision.

I think this thread will have soon run its course, if it hasn't already, and it may soon be time to delete it.

If anyone feels they need a further explanation, feel free to send emails.
I think that's what I was trying to say earlier in the thread. The "cancer" kind of grows the more people talk about it. The problem's solved, it's over, maybe we all should move along. I've tried to stay neutral on this and I'm not flogging the dead horse until my cat o' nine tails is worn to a nub, it's not worth it.
one can be a Democrat, or one can choose to be an American.
Good acting requires an imagination; reality requires a person not getting lost in their imagination.
"It's better to have a gun if you need it". Felix's opthamologist
Weetabix

Post by Weetabix »

Mike - I don't really have a dog in this fight, but I figured this thread was serving as sort of a group catharsis. It will probably wear itself out pretty soon. We're not a bunch of junior high school girls.

Though, having said that, I've never met Yogi in person. :lol:
Note to self: start reading sig lines. They're actually quite amusing. :D
skb12172

Post by skb12172 »

Weetabix wrote:Mike - I don't really have a dog in this fight, but I figured this thread was serving as sort of a group catharsis. It will probably wear itself out pretty soon. We're not a bunch of junior high school girls.

Though, having said that, I've never met Yogi in person. :lol:
It's my understanding that Yogi just LIKES junior high school girls… :twisted: