Who wants to make a logo?

Combat Controller
Site Admin

Re: Who wants to make a logo?

Post by Combat Controller »

Aglifter wrote:Far be it from to to disagree w. management, but A) Are we really serious enough to be Spartans? B) Molan Labe... Hmm.. Molan Lave perhaps? Although, I don't know why we'd want to leave molan...
Nope, Μολὼν λαβέ aka Molon Labe is the spelling. The pronunciation is something else again...
Winner of the prestigious Автомат Калашникова образца 1947 года award for excellence in rural travel.
FastRope71

Post by FastRope71 »

mil dot crosshairs over a steaming turd. We do spend a lot of time shooting the shit after all.
If you are unwilling to give another man freedom in his life, do not expect to have it in your own.
It surely beats trying to figure out what the metrosexuals want ( a good hard kick in the nuts in my opinion, but that won't sell ice cream :D )- Highspeed
Denis

Post by Denis »

FastRope71 wrote:mil dot crosshairs over a steaming turd. We do spend a lot of time shooting the shit after all.
LOL. FR gets my vote... :-)
Gunnuts

Post by Gunnuts »

Denis wrote:
FastRope71 wrote:mil dot crosshairs over a steaming turd. We do spend a lot of time shooting the shit after all.
LOL. FR gets my vote... :-)
I didn't have a steaming photo, but will sprinkles do?

JustinR

Post by JustinR »

Thanks to CC, I had new inspiration for a logo design!

That's a random machine gun collection photo I had, I can substitute just about any photo in there.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"The armory was even better. Above the door was a sign: You dream, we build." -Mark Owen, No Easy Day

"My assault weapon won't be 'illegal,' it will be 'undocumented.'" -KL
Glenn Bartley

Post by Glenn Bartley »

Is it possible someone is being just way to gosh darned picky if a logo has not been decided on yet. That one with the machine guns and Colt and God and all that looked pretty darned good. Even though I might change the wording from 'a place to go;' to a place to come together' I would go with that one. If not that one, then pick another. Do it already, make up your mind and get one together.

All the best,
GB
When I look in the mirror, I am happy to see, some of that nine year old boy, who used to be me.

http://ballseyesboomers.blogspot.com/
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

I think most of us like it just fine without a logo.
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
First Shirt

Post by First Shirt »

Considering how often (and how far threads diverge from the original post, do you really think we have enough attention span to work out and agree on a logo? :D
But there ain't many troubles that a man caint fix, with seven hundred dollars and a thirty ought six."
Lindy Cooper Wisdom
Rumpshot

Post by Rumpshot »

First Shirt, are you implying we as a group have AOADD (Adult onset Attention Deficit Disorder)? :lol:
NRA Life Member
VFW Life Member
NMLRA Field Rep
North Central Arizona
Rich

Post by Rich »

Rumpshot wrote:First Shirt, are you implying we as a group have AOADD (Adult onset Attention Deficit Disorder)? :lol:
That's a feature, not a bug. :lol:
A weak government usually remains a servant of citizens, while a strong government usually becomes the master of its subjects.
- paraphrased from several sources

A choice, not an echo. - Goldwater campaign, 1964