Who wants to make a logo?

Glenn Bartley

Re: Who wants to make a logo?

Post by Glenn Bartley »

Here is my idea.
Please take mercy on me as I am not at all artistic. Also note that this may not look all that great because I did it in fine point pen and scanned it on my poor excuse for a scanner. So, you may have to imagine it done a bit bolder so it stands out better, or you may just want to enlarge it to see it better although I do not know if that is possible with the image size I can place in this post. Then again it may turn out good enough to see okay.

I tried to keep it within the theme of this site. As for keeping with the color scheme, I think it would do best in B&W but it surely could be colorized.

Someone with some artistic skills could certainly spruce it up quite a bit to make it look pretty decent as opposed to my terrible drawing. Note also, the wording at the top could also look like a sign in a shop but I just wrote it out. Someone with the know how and equipment could certainly make this (or a reasonable spruced up version of it) so it appeared as a readily recognizable logo whether small or large.

The addition of some wall mounted pistols on the left side over the guy's right shoulder might also be a good idea. You get the rough idea though, now someone with some artistic flare and skill have a go at it if you think the idea worthy of some more effort.

All the best,
GB

All the best,
Glenn B
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
When I look in the mirror, I am happy to see, some of that nine year old boy, who used to be me.

http://ballseyesboomers.blogspot.com/
Aglifter

Post by Aglifter »

What about "The Munificent Society of Hoplophillic Hedgehogs"?
And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm Reliance on the Protection of Divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our lives, our Fortunes, & our sacred Honor

A gentleman unarmed is undressed.

Collects of 1903/08 Colt Pocket Auto
Denis

Post by Denis »

Glenn Bartley wrote:Please take mercy on me as I am not at all artistic.
Glenn, you'd beat my puny efforts by a mile!
Denis

Post by Denis »

CombatController wrote:I like something a little more rainman.

"Definitely 16 rounds, definitively 16 rounds downrange"

"On Sunday I get to drive the carbine, but only in the driveway, only in the driveway"...
Y'know, CC, that kind of suits you 8-)

Denis ducks and runs...
Aglifter

Post by Aglifter »

:mrgreen: We all know what the logo should really be - at least in some fashion... *cough* First there*Cough*framed by chaps*cough* At least for the Austinites...
And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm Reliance on the Protection of Divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our lives, our Fortunes, & our sacred Honor

Kommander

Post by Kommander »

Aglifter wrote::mrgreen: We all know what the logo should really be - at least in some fashion... *cough* First there*Cough*framed by chaps*cough* At least for the Austinites...
WARNING: Image below is NSFW
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
Aglifter

Post by Aglifter »

Poor trigger finger control.

Denis

Post by Denis »

Kommander,

any chance you could put that picture in a LINK, with a NSFW tag? Those of us who have jobs would like to keep them. :roll:

(Fortunately, I'm viewing from home at the moment...)
308Mike

Post by 308Mike »

Denis wrote:Kommander,

any chance you could put that picture in a LINK, with a NSFW tag? Those of us who have jobs would like to keep them. :roll:

(Fortunately, I'm viewing from home at the moment...)
Is that better?
POLITICIANS & DIAPERS NEED TO BE CHANGED OFTEN AND FOR THE SAME REASON

A person properly schooled in right and wrong is safe with any weapon. A person with no idea of good and evil is unsafe with a knitting needle, or the cap from a ballpoint pen.

I remain pessimistic given the way BATF and the anti gun crowd have become tape worms in the guts of the Republic. - toad
Glenn Bartley

Post by Glenn Bartley »

Let's make it tasteful, relevant, and in keeping with the newly fixed color scheme please.
I see that the NSFW one above, undercover, indeed was relevant, and I guess it goes with any color scheme, but it was not tasteful :o although I will admit it sure looked tasty! My submission pales in comparison. How I wish I had actually read the NSFW before opening it.

All the best,
GB
When I look in the mirror, I am happy to see, some of that nine year old boy, who used to be me.

http://ballseyesboomers.blogspot.com/