Board Update tonight - COMPLETED

JohnOC

Board Update tonight - COMPLETED

Post by JohnOC »

The forum will be off line starting March 1 at 8pm MST (10PM EST) for a forum software update. Downtime should be less than 3 hours.
Rod

Re: Board Update tonight

Post by Rod »

Well Hell. Guess it's time to read a book.
one can be a Democrat, or one can choose to be an American.
Good acting requires an imagination; reality requires a person not getting lost in their imagination.
"It's better to have a gun if you need it". Felix's opthamologist
308Mike

Post by 308Mike »

Thanks for the heads-up.

I know I'll still be logged in, just kill my connections and get on with it. Nothing I have to write now is worth delaying the maintenance (but if I had a USSC update not available to the public, I might give you a call or ask you hold off for a day), but otherwise, I THANK YOU for all you guys do to keep us up and running!!!

Thanks, to all you SuperUsers and other admins/moderators!
POLITICIANS & DIAPERS NEED TO BE CHANGED OFTEN AND FOR THE SAME REASON

A person properly schooled in right and wrong is safe with any weapon. A person with no idea of good and evil is unsafe with a knitting needle, or the cap from a ballpoint pen.

I remain pessimistic given the way BATF and the anti gun crowd have become tape worms in the guts of the Republic. - toad
JohnOC

Post by JohnOC »

Upgrade completed.

Please let us know if you encounter any problems.
The government that is big enough to give you everything you want, is powerful enough to take everything you have. – Thomas Jefferson
Denis

Re: Board Update tonight - COMPLETED

Post by Denis »

Thanks, John! Everything seems to be working fine.
308Mike

Post by 308Mike »

I REALLY like how it now keeps the text selected while you're hitting the code buttons instead of having to keep re-selecting the text again & again while editing. A VERY handy upgrade, THANKS!

I'd still like to see the URL button code modified to also include an = sign, instead of the default leaving it out.
POLITICIANS & DIAPERS NEED TO BE CHANGED OFTEN AND FOR THE SAME REASON

A person properly schooled in right and wrong is safe with any weapon. A person with no idea of good and evil is unsafe with a knitting needle, or the cap from a ballpoint pen.

I remain pessimistic given the way BATF and the anti gun crowd have become tape worms in the guts of the Republic. - toad
Combat Controller
Site Admin

Post by Combat Controller »

That and poll still seem wonked.
Winner of the prestigious Автомат Калашникова образца 1947 года award for excellence in rural travel.