The Rules

This is where we post the rules
Combat Controller
Site Admin

Re: The Rules

Post by Combat Controller »

Also, I reserve the right to humiliate spammers.
Winner of the prestigious Автомат Калашникова образца 1947 года award for excellence in rural travel.
Combat Controller
Site Admin

Ahh... Fixed. Weird. Do we want to take a high road, or should I be unleashed on unsuspecting assholes I don't like? I am of two minds myself. On one hand I like to do it, on the other, it brings down the tone and I set a bad example.

What do you guys think?
Winner of the prestigious Автомат Калашникова образца 1947 года award for excellence in rural travel.
Combat Controller
Site Admin

But what about assholes?
randy

Post by randy »

I'm working on filling out some of the links in The Book of Armaments and copied over the appropriate sections of The Rules to populate the General Disclaimer page;

http://www.theguncounter.com/wiki/index ... disclaimer

I felt the need to add something about the use of technical data and came up with the following:
Use of any technical data or opinions about legal, medical or social issues published here is entirely at your own risk. We take no responsibility for the accuracy of the data published here and are not responsible for any any adverse consequences you may encounter while using such data.
Does that sound about right? Would including something like that in The Rules be appropriate?
...even before I read MHI, my response to seeing a poster for the stars of the latest Twilight movies was "I see 2 targets and a collaborator".
randy

Post by randy »

It has just been pointed out that during certain (ahem) re-organizations of this forum The Rules were now only located on the main site.

They have been re-posted here.
...even before I read MHI, my response to seeing a poster for the stars of the latest Twilight movies was "I see 2 targets and a collaborator".