Return of the Demotivators, Part III! IN 3D! - To Infinity And Beyond!

Keep it clean people, this is almost a family friendly site
Combat Controller
Site Admin

Re: Return of the Demotivators, Part III! IN 3D! - To Infinity And Beyond!

Post by Combat Controller »

It's funny because it's true.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Winner of the prestigious Автомат Калашникова образца 1947 года award for excellence in rural travel.
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

There's nothing on Hawaii. How about, "The last people to try got nuked." It could cover Alaska as well.
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

2moar, still hot out of the meme machine :ugeek:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
Combat Controller
Site Admin

Netpackrat wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 6:10 pm There's nothing on Hawaii. How about, "The last people to try got nuked." It could cover Alaska as well.
True!
Winner of the prestigious Автомат Калашникова образца 1947 года award for excellence in rural travel.
SoupOrMan

Post by SoupOrMan »

Netpackrat wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 6:10 pm There's nothing on Hawaii. How about, "The last people to try got nuked." It could cover Alaska as well.
I figured Alaska's would be "We stopped a Japanese Marine Division with 5 natives and a white guy named Randy"
Remember, folks, you can't spell "douche" without "Che."

“PET PARENTS?” You’re not a “pet parent.” You’re a pet owner. Unless you’ve committed an unnatural act that succeeded in spite of biology. - Glenn Reynolds
tfbncc

Post by tfbncc »

Import a few of these guys to handle the Antifa riots. More entertaining than anything the NFL/MLB/NBA has going on at the moment.
Combat Controller
Site Admin

I like that they are .30 caliber...
Weetabix

Post by Weetabix »

:lol:
Note to self: start reading sig lines. They're actually quite amusing. :D
randy

Post by randy »

So, did you find this during the search of what caliber to re-chamber your Lee Enfield to? That.66 Rubirose Treacheroso looks interesting.

IIRC the developer of the 9mm Goering made a lot of promises about effectiveness that fell flat in actual use, particularly when compared to the .22 Spitfire.
...even before I read MHI, my response to seeing a poster for the stars of the latest Twilight movies was "I see 2 targets and a collaborator".
SoupOrMan

Post by SoupOrMan »

We have a terrible clown problem around here. I suggest the 60mm Clown Destroyer Mortar round. Five of them will put down an entire car full of clowns. The first four usually just remove the primary and secondary layers of ablative clowns, but that last one will drive right through the remaining layers and into the heart of the Ur-Clown at the center of every car.

It also works on politicians due to them being offshoots of the same branch of Homo Sapiens, Homo Honkushonkus. Allegedly, of course.
Remember, folks, you can't spell "douche" without "Che."

“PET PARENTS?” You’re not a “pet parent.” You’re a pet owner. Unless you’ve committed an unnatural act that succeeded in spite of biology. - Glenn Reynolds