Return of the Demotivators, Part III! IN 3D! - To Infinity And Beyond!

Keep it clean people, this is almost a family friendly site
toad

Re: Return of the Demotivators, Part III! IN 3D! - To Infinity And Beyond!

Post by toad »

I remember reading about some clowns shooting a water buffalo in the Philippines because they wanted some meat . They used to small a caliber rifle for the job and pissed the water buffalo off. The rest of the squad started shooting as the buff charged . It was only stopped when a jeep with a .50 caliber mounted showed up and hosed the buff. The next thing they found out was if the buff had a ring through its nose and belonged to some one. The buff had a ring in its nose. The coast of the buffalo , the cost of the ammunition , and the administrative cost came out of their pay . They saw no beer or women for about six months.
SoupOrMan

Post by SoupOrMan »

Begun, the Clown Wars have.
Remember, folks, you can't spell "douche" without "Che."

“PET PARENTS?” You’re not a “pet parent.” You’re a pet owner. Unless you’ve committed an unnatural act that succeeded in spite of biology. - Glenn Reynolds
Combat Controller
Site Admin

Post by Combat Controller »

randy wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 11:56 pm So, did you find this during the search of what caliber to re-chamber your Lee Enfield to? That.66 Rubirose Treacheroso looks interesting.

IIRC the developer of the 9mm Goering made a lot of promises about effectiveness that fell flat in actual use, particularly when compared to the .22 Spitfire.
I am going to think on it for now. Maybe .45-70 or .454 casull for one. Leave the other alone.
Winner of the prestigious Автомат Калашникова образца 1947 года award for excellence in rural travel.
Jered

Post by Jered »

5b33lw.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote.
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

Tree moar. :ugeek: :mrgreen:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
randy

Post by randy »

Need a lower.jpg
...even before I read MHI, my response to seeing a poster for the stars of the latest Twilight movies was "I see 2 targets and a collaborator".
Jered

Post by Jered »

I managed to destroy a toilet.
The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote.
Gunnuts

Post by Gunnuts »

Jered wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 9:55 pm I managed to destroy a toilet.
Stop eatin' that shit. :twisted:
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

4mor. :mrgreen:
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

And one that is particularly apt.. :mrgreen: