loss of balance

Keep it clean people, this is almost a family friendly site
toad

loss of balance

Post by toad »

I look in the mirror and it is pretty bad . I have to use a cane since my balance is so bad . However I still have the heart of a teenager. I had it on a top shelf but the preservative has evaporated and it is starting to stink . I can't balance on the step ladder to get it down.
randy

Re: loss of balance

Post by randy »

Is your cane long enough to reach to knock the jar off the shelf?
...even before I read MHI, my response to seeing a poster for the stars of the latest Twilight movies was "I see 2 targets and a collaborator".
toad

Post by toad »

I might be able to fish it down with the handle on the cane ?
John_in_Longview

Post by John_in_Longview »

What kind of gun forum is this? We should be discussing the proper caliber/firearm to shoot the jar. I'll go with Nerf Dart with string attached.
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

John_in_Longview wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 10:48 pm What kind of gun forum is this? We should be discussing the proper caliber/firearm to shoot the jar. I'll go with Nerf Dart with string attached.
That depends on the contents of the jar... Is the teenage heart that of a liberal or that of a conservative? If the latter, he might need AP rounds to penetrate. Otherwise even the nerf dart may be excessive. :lol:
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop