SeekHer's Lists

If it doesnt fit anywhere else but you still want to share, this is the place
chrisb

SeekHer's Lists

Post by chrisb »

I was wondering if there could be a page in the wiki with links to all the lists. I would be glad to help create one if needed. These are a very valuable resource, that would be awesome to have in an index.
SeekHer

Re: SeekHer's Lists

Post by SeekHer »

This is duplicated at the "Gripes" forum as well...But it's not letting me post there, alas!

Since I started this, so to speak, I'll finish it...

I had all of the postings I made to The Gun Thing on my hard drive in a Word or Excel sub folder…My system crashed and wiped out everything, my favourites, my photos and my submissions...

The most recent ones to the old forum I have on my system but some of the older ones I started copying back from The Gun Thing as it was easier to do it that way then re-create them in Word or Excel again...

As to copyright, I don't know but I was and am the original author of the work submitted and nowhere was an exclusive contract signed, by anybody. I've used some of those same lists over the years--from the time of Nation of Rifleman--on a couple of other sites I belong to and vice versa as well...

I am working on getting the balance of the Booklist and other postings re-created as fast as I can type and formulate them...

As Chris said, they are being posted to the threads first before going into the Wiki and that is progressing along as well...JohnOC and Randy are both working diligently on formatting the text for the Wiki as you’re reading this...

As to spell check, I just type everything in Word and copy it over and then format it with the necessary HTML tags for bold, italic etc...But one attached to the forum would be, granted, much more convenient...

Oh, and thanks...Knowledge is there to be shared not hoarded...
There is a certain type of mentality that thinks if you make certain inanimate objects illegal their criminal misuse will disappear!

Damn the TSA and Down with the BATF(u)E!
Support the J P F O to "Give them the Boot"!!