Erik

11 year old girl fieldstrips a rifle

Post by Erik »

"Life is tough, but it's tougher if you're stupid."
John Wayne
FelixEstrella

Re: 11 year old girl fieldstrips a rifle

Post by FelixEstrella »

Yup. Saw that video on U-toob some time back. The comments are priceless. About 99% of the "cute kid; way to go dad!" variety, with the occasional "she'll become a mass murderer" and "here's what's wrong with Americans" variety.

I still don't know how she pulls the extractor pin without a tool/punch; *I* can't. ;-)

And yes! WAY TO GO GIRL and GOOD ON YOU DAD! I'm certain that when she's of driving age, *she* won't be sitting by the side of the road crying because she got a flat and needs "someone" to help her.
"Luck is where you find it—but to find it you have to look for it" -- Eugene Fluckey.
Blogspot
picsig
308Mike

Post by 308Mike »

I'd like to see the reaction from a concert room full of Brady Retards watching that video!
POLITICIANS & DIAPERS NEED TO BE CHANGED OFTEN AND FOR THE SAME REASON

A person properly schooled in right and wrong is safe with any weapon. A person with no idea of good and evil is unsafe with a knitting needle, or the cap from a ballpoint pen.

I remain pessimistic given the way BATF and the anti gun crowd have become tape worms in the guts of the Republic. - toad
clyde621

Post by clyde621 »

The screech level would be so high that the paint would peel from the walls. :mrgreen:
Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people.
Theodore Roosevelt
Erik

Post by Erik »

308Mike wrote:I'd like to see the reaction from a concert room full of Brady Retards watching that video!
I found the video at a scandinavian blog. It wasn't exactly the same, but some of the comments weren't that far off... :)
"Life is tough, but it's tougher if you're stupid."
John Wayne
Darrell

Post by Darrell »

There are videos around of her shooting in competition too. Great kid.
Eppur si muove--Galileo