Carraro transmission

If it doesnt fit anywhere else but you still want to share, this is the place
Loops

Carraro transmission

Post by Loops »

I recently purchased a Manitou TLB 844S backhoe loader for my company. Right from the start, the first thing that catches your eye about these machines is how smooth they are. Anyone with experience with heavy equipment on rough terrain knows how difficult it is. But the TLB 844S has a mechanical suspension seat in the operator's cab, making these machines much more comfortable to work with than other machines I've come across. 90 hp KOEL engine has good torque at low rpms for slopes. The high endurance machine Carraro transmission makes even the most difficult shifts really smooth.
Now I am interested in spare parts in particular carraro transmission, where can I find the original?
randy

Re: Carraro transmission

Post by randy »

"Loops" was given an opportunity to convince me not to ban him. He choose, unwisely.
...even before I read MHI, my response to seeing a poster for the stars of the latest Twilight movies was "I see 2 targets and a collaborator".
Honer

Post by Honer »

The hydrostatic transmission market information is divided by power (light, medium and heavy), operation (VDM-CDP, VDP-CDM and VDM-VDP) and you need to choose a transmission by type of application, agricultural carraro transmission is suitable for you. You can easily find the transmission in the parts catalog.
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

randy wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 1:46 am "Loops" was given an opportunity to convince me not to ban him. He choose, unwisely.
They both need to be banned (Loops and Honer). Probably the same user with multiple accounts.

https://www.theguncounter.com/forum/vie ... 16&t=29493
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
randy

Post by randy »

Netpackrat wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 12:42 pm
randy wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 1:46 am "Loops" was given an opportunity to convince me not to ban him. He choose, unwisely.
They both need to be banned (Loops and Honer). Probably the same user with multiple accounts.

https://www.theguncounter.com/forum/vie ... 16&t=29493
Yeah, thanks, meant to but go side tracked. It was his "Honer" persona I gave the warning to back a few months ago.
...even before I read MHI, my response to seeing a poster for the stars of the latest Twilight movies was "I see 2 targets and a collaborator".
Weetabix

Post by Weetabix »

I like the Carano transmissions on FB.
Note to self: start reading sig lines. They're actually quite amusing. :D