Chevrolet Traverse or Ford Explorer

If it doesnt fit anywhere else but you still want to share, this is the place
Honer

Chevrolet Traverse or Ford Explorer

Post by Honer »

Guys, I decided to update my vehicle fleet. I want to buy a car but can't decide on the choice of Chevrolet Traverse or Ford Explorer. I love both of these powertrains. I am thinking of staying at the Ford Explorer. What do you say?
blackeagle603

Re: Chevrolet Traverse or Ford Explorer

Post by blackeagle603 »

If new Ford.

If new never again GM.
That after the 2008 Obama_Union theft from stockholders, bondholders and accompanying rape of Dealership owners who were not properly affiliated with DNC/UAW.|

If used, still Ford just because.
"The Guncounter: More fun than a barrel of tattooed knife-fighting chain-smoking monkey butlers with drinking problems and excessive gambling debts!"

"The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic;" Justice Story
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

I find Ford products to be unacceptable due to shitbag Bill Ford's advocacy of increased fuel taxes, to force more people to buy the little shitboxes he would rather be building than pickup trucks and SUVs.
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
Honer

Post by Honer »

Thanks for the advice. It's probably better to stick with a Ford. I studied the characteristics of the chevy traverse and realized that Ford easily outperforms the new Chevrolet in terms of mileage and other characteristics.
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

Pretty sure this is some kind of spammer or paid shill for Ford.

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

No one in my family has ever had a GM burst into flames because of their emission system.

I can't say the same about Ford.
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
Vonz90

Post by Vonz90 »

Something not made by UAW - so neither.
Jered

Post by Jered »

I think my next car is going to be a 4Runner.
The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote.
randy

Post by randy »

Netpackrat wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 10:11 pm Pretty sure this is some kind of spammer or paid shill for Ford.
We'll see. He joined on the first and has posted in another thread (Should Toad get a cat). Not typical spammer behavior.
...even before I read MHI, my response to seeing a poster for the stars of the latest Twilight movies was "I see 2 targets and a collaborator".
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

randy wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 3:36 am
Netpackrat wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 10:11 pm Pretty sure this is some kind of spammer or paid shill for Ford.
We'll see. He joined on the first and has posted in another thread (Should Toad get a cat). Not typical spammer behavior.
Hell of an odd first post.