Anyone else playing Ingress?

If it doesnt fit anywhere else but you still want to share, this is the place
JustinR

Anyone else playing Ingress?

Post by JustinR »

Is anyone else here playing the game Ingress? My BIL showed it to my wife and we did some "wardriving" as I jokingly called it for portals last night. Even ran into another player. I can see how this will be fun and addictive.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ingress_(video_game)
"The armory was even better. Above the door was a sign: You dream, we build." -Mark Owen, No Easy Day

"My assault weapon won't be 'illegal,' it will be 'undocumented.'" -KL
JustinR

Re: Anyone else playing Ingress?

Post by JustinR »

Green, only because my BIL and his friends were all green, and we figured it was better to have friends to go Smurf hunting and field building with.

Just took over the hotel in Columbia, MO I'm staying at tonight. :)
"The armory was even better. Above the door was a sign: You dream, we build." -Mark Owen, No Easy Day

"My assault weapon won't be 'illegal,' it will be 'undocumented.'" -KL
Cybrludite

Post by Cybrludite »

Got bored with it, and I found myself wardriving solo, which is a bad idea. :lol:
"If it ain't the Devil's Music, you ain't doin' it right." - Chris Thomas King

"When liberal democracies collapse, someone comes along who promises to make the trains run on time if we load the right people into them." - Tam K.
Larry Brown

Post by Larry Brown »

This is the first time I've heard of such a game. I may have missed something or fell behind. But I like card games more and My brain thinks and relaxes at the same time. I love playing poker and blackjack. And if you are interested in such games, then I recommend SPAM Link Removed

Buh Bye "Larry Brown"
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

I'm more interest in Sprocket. It's still in the early Alpha stage though.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1674170/Sprocket/
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt