Does not follow...

If it doesnt fit anywhere else but you still want to share, this is the place
randy

Re: Does not follow...

Post by randy »

Hope you feel better soon.
...even before I read MHI, my response to seeing a poster for the stars of the latest Twilight movies was "I see 2 targets and a collaborator".
Jered

Post by Jered »

Attachment limit reached. I am sad.
The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote.
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

Biden secretly a genius!

It's all a part of his plan to fight gentrification! :lol:

https://youtu.be/wmaztS5gCDA
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
Vonz90

Post by Vonz90 »

Odahi

Post by Odahi »

Our ~6 yo washer started to "tick" when draining. LG front-loader with all the fancy crap. I looked on the sticker inside the door, found the model, and had a new pump the next day. $30. YouTube video of exactly how to do it. I had only a little problem with the replacement, the "clamp band" that holds the gasket to the front panel was a genuine pain in the hands and burned through a LOT of my patience. With help from the daughter, we got it on our second combined try. I suspect that Mr. YouTube took a couple of takes to do it, but oh well. All was good until I went to install the six screws that hold the front panel to the cabinet. I was trying to nudge the panel gently into place to install the first screw, and the damn thing bit my pinky. HARD. I was bleeding all over the place, the top of the dryer, the floor, the cabinet when I went to wash it off. But after applying a bandage and some Neosporin, I got the washer put back together. It runs like new now. My finger is still a little tender, but no serious harm was done.
Birds gotta swim, fish gotta fly, assholes gotta ass, until the day they die.

"Common sense" is an oxymoron.
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

I sympathize - I too seem to get cut every time I do appliance repair.
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

https://nypost.com/2022/01/07/newly-eng ... y-nyc/amp/

One of the reasons I love about NYC :lol:

Unfortunately, there's too many other reasons for leaving. :cry:

Cobar

Post by Cobar »

sheet metal always demands a blood sacrifice
Odahi

Post by Odahi »

Cobar wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 12:30 am sheet metal always demands a blood sacrifice
I do mostly wiring of various types, but also rack and chassis fabrication as well. Every once in a while, I have to drill, punch or otherwise cut and form metal. In the Army, although I was an avionics tech, most of my close friends were sheet metal guys. I always said that they didn't like any job unless it made a loud noise or smelled bad.
Birds gotta swim, fish gotta fly, assholes gotta ass, until the day they die.

"Common sense" is an oxymoron.
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

There's 2 kinds of sheet metal workers... Those who have drilled a hole in their own hand, and those who will.
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop