Does not follow...

If it doesnt fit anywhere else but you still want to share, this is the place
randy

Re: Does not follow...

Post by randy »

Netpackrat wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 9:55 pm Looks like Phuc Long is back to posting on Youtube occasionally:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CuHy4uQBi7A
:mrgreen:
...even before I read MHI, my response to seeing a poster for the stars of the latest Twilight movies was "I see 2 targets and a collaborator".
Vonz90

Post by Vonz90 »

Little button buck in the freezer, probably call hiatus until firearm season next month.
Greg

Post by Greg »

A little bit sheepish to admit, at this late date, that I finally caved and bought a butcher's steel. Very smooth, very hard steel rod. It really works.

Just as a side note, my wife's kitchen knives are in better shape than they've been in a while and I no longer really have hair on my left arm.
Maybe we're just jaded, but your villainy is not particularly impressive. -Ennesby

If you know what you're doing, you're not learning anything. -Unknown
Sanity is the process by which you continually adjust your beliefs so they are predictively sound. -esr
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

Sounds like AlaskaTRX got a moose today using the Savage 110 in .35 Whelen that I put together for him a few years ago. :D
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
randy

Post by randy »

:D
...even before I read MHI, my response to seeing a poster for the stars of the latest Twilight movies was "I see 2 targets and a collaborator".
blackeagle603

Post by blackeagle603 »

huzzah! Fill the freezer!
"The Guncounter: More fun than a barrel of tattooed knife-fighting chain-smoking monkey butlers with drinking problems and excessive gambling debts!"

"The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic;" Justice Story
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

I just happen to have brought a new freezer into the basement yesterday, so I told him I have lots of extra freezer space. :lol:

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
blackeagle603

Post by blackeagle603 »

Finally got a spot cleared for a chest freezer. Busted up an old laundry folding table/storage cabinet in the utility room to make space. Now to decide on whether to go crazy with a 15cu ft or be content with a 7-8 cu ft. Really would like to be able to get a side of beef in there. Or 1/4 beef and a side of pork or a lamb.
"The Guncounter: More fun than a barrel of tattooed knife-fighting chain-smoking monkey butlers with drinking problems and excessive gambling debts!"

"The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic;" Justice Story
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

I would have liked a bigger freezer than the one I just bought, but I don’t think I could have gotten it through the door at the bottom of the stairs. As it was I had to remove freezer door to make it fit.

Vonz90

Post by Vonz90 »

Netpackrat wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 3:26 am Sounds like AlaskaTRX got a moose today using the Savage 110 in .35 Whelen that I put together for him a few years ago. :D
Very 😎