Does not follow...

If it doesnt fit anywhere else but you still want to share, this is the place
HTRN

Re: Does not follow...

Post by HTRN »

https://youtube.com/shorts/xJZBP1m4eo0?feature=share

Interesting features on this chicken coop
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
Greg

Post by Greg »

It occured to me today that Jayden is just the pretentious white counterpart of Shaniqua.

And about as likely to be a productive member of society.
Maybe we're just jaded, but your villainy is not particularly impressive. -Ennesby

If you know what you're doing, you're not learning anything. -Unknown
Sanity is the process by which you continually adjust your beliefs so they are predictively sound. -esr
randy

Post by randy »

Greg wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 4:02 am It occured to me today that Jayden is just the pretentious white counterpart of Shaniqua.

I find it strangely comforting that I have no idea who either of those two people are (and no, I don't need a briefing. I'm good.)
...even before I read MHI, my response to seeing a poster for the stars of the latest Twilight movies was "I see 2 targets and a collaborator".
Greg

Post by Greg »

They're not gay they're just taebros. The workouts involve lots of rhythmic thrusting, is all.

This is the sort of shit I wake up thinking.
Maybe we're just jaded, but your villainy is not particularly impressive. -Ennesby

Sanity is the process by which you continually adjust your beliefs so they are predictively sound. -esr
Greg

Post by Greg »

randy wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 2:56 pm
Greg wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 4:02 am It occured to me today that Jayden is just the pretentious white counterpart of Shaniqua.

I find it strangely comforting that I have no idea who either of those two people are (and no, I don't need a briefing. I'm good.)
Not individuals, just examples.

Have you ever noticed that, when a melanin-enhanced type person is written up in the news as being involved in some shenanigans there's a really strong chance they have some preposterous made up name?

Well upper middle class graduate degreed Karens want in on that action, too. Thus the "_ayden" series of names, among others, like 'Mykal', etc.

Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

Got outbid on the slip roller. So close to the trifecta.....

Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

Does the finger brake have all the fingers? It looks like it's missing one on the right.
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

HTRN wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 2:10 pm Does the finger brake have all the fingers? It looks like it's missing one on the right.
It's got all it's fingers. Looks like they built it with a little extra room on either side on the top.

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

Good, getting them replaced is a pain in the ass - My friend actually threw a finger brake in the scrap pile when he did a shop buyout, because it was missing most of the fingers - between what it would cost to replace them, and what he could actually get for it, made it not worth the bother.

Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

Got them unloaded out at AlaskaTRX's hangar today. Cleaned up the shear a little; she cuts nice.