Does not follow...

If it doesnt fit anywhere else but you still want to share, this is the place
MiddleAgedKen

Re: Does not follow...

Post by MiddleAgedKen »

g-man wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 12:27 pm Wouldn’t need an additional 80k IRS goons if there was a flat tax.

Just sayin…
But then who would swarm over us and eat out our substance and, and, you know, remind us who's boss?
Shop at Traitor Joe's: Just 10% to the Big Guy gets you the whole store and everything in it!
Vonz90

Post by Vonz90 »

Vonz90

Post by Vonz90 »

Jered

Post by Jered »

And in other news, gun banners are using racism and religious bigotry to support gun control.
The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote.
MiddleAgedKen

Post by MiddleAgedKen »

Vonz90 wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 12:31 am https://www.wsj.com/articles/rod-carew- ... _permalink

I miss (real) MLB, but it is gone.
Catch a Cleveland game, if you get a chance. The way Tito has those kids (average age 26.2, younger than the average AAA roster) playing is about the closest thing left.

(Edit to add: Carew has been my all-time favorite player since I was a kid. I'm down to just having a catch with my adult sons now and then, but I still use a Rod Carew model glove.)
Shop at Traitor Joe's: Just 10% to the Big Guy gets you the whole store and everything in it!
Weetabix

Post by Weetabix »

I got a "false information" flag on FecalBook for a post about 1000 scientist claiming there's no climate emergency. So, I must be on to something real.

https://legalinsurrection.com/2022/08/o ... emergency/
Note to self: start reading sig lines. They're actually quite amusing. :D
blackeagle603

Post by blackeagle603 »

if you're not getting flagged or banned you're not trying.

Keep it up.
"The Guncounter: More fun than a barrel of tattooed knife-fighting chain-smoking monkey butlers with drinking problems and excessive gambling debts!"

"The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic;" Justice Story
Jered

Post by Jered »

Weetabix wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 8:56 pm I got a "false information" flag on FecalBook for a post about 1000 scientist claiming there's no climate emergency. So, I must be on to something real.

https://legalinsurrection.com/2022/08/o ... emergency/
The current this is to call them Fact Chekists.
The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote.
randy

Post by randy »

Jered wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 12:52 am The current this is to call them Fact Chekists.
:lol:
...even before I read MHI, my response to seeing a poster for the stars of the latest Twilight movies was "I see 2 targets and a collaborator".
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

Saw something on YouTube today - somebody did a tow test with a 6k lb trailer on Ford's F150 Lightning...

Total range with trailer? 87 miles.
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt