Does not follow...

If it doesnt fit anywhere else but you still want to share, this is the place
HTRN

Re: Does not follow...

Post by HTRN »

For Netpackrat, as I know he's an MG guy:

https://youtube.com/shorts/1NPwdOyXfXc?feature=share

John Cena has an LS/six speed swapped MG, and it appears to be a very clean install. Makes me want to build a 427 Miata...
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

HTRN wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 5:52 am For Netpackrat, as I know he's an MG guy:

https://youtube.com/shorts/1NPwdOyXfXc?feature=share

John Cena has an LS/six speed swapped MG, and it appears to be a very clean install. Makes me want to build a 427 Miata...
I hope he burns in Hell for that.
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

Netpackrat wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 7:36 am I hope he burns in Hell for that.
Longer version:
https://youtu.be/CaqE6xs_onc
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
blackeagle603

Post by blackeagle603 »

hah! Carroll Shelby approved MG desecration
"The Guncounter: More fun than a barrel of tattooed knife-fighting chain-smoking monkey butlers with drinking problems and excessive gambling debts!"

"The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic;" Justice Story
Vonz90

Post by Vonz90 »

image001-1.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

blackeagle603 wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 1:44 pm hah! Carroll Shelby approved MG desecration
There's a big difference between what was done back in the day when the MGA was just a barely street legal race car, and carving up an original unmolested car today. Build a fucking kit cobra.

That said, if I had an MGA that had been modified by Carroll Shelby back in the day, or otherwise had a documented racing history and mods associated with that, I would do my best to preserve it as it was. But those cars are relatively few and far between. A LOT of MGAs were raced (my dad had knowledge of my '59 having been raced before he bought it), but the vast majority of even those were kept more or less stock. Guys who were serious might have a dedicated set of racing tires and maybe a reground cam. It's even likely that a car with an actual racing history was irrevocably altered to make the car in the video.

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

This is kind of cool; hang printer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NISQ7cTNIg

Greg

Post by Greg »

Careful application of good quality electrical tape does wonders to steady and quiet a loose Magpul MOE stock that otherwise rattles like crazy and is absurdly loud.
Maybe we're just jaded, but your villainy is not particularly impressive. -Ennesby

If you know what you're doing, you're not learning anything. -Unknown
Sanity is the process by which you continually adjust your beliefs so they are predictively sound. -esr
Greg

Post by Greg »

IMI M193 is back in at 60cents/rd. At least at Midway. I bought 2 cases. Stockpile was feeling a little thin and nothings going to get *cheaper*.
Maybe we're just jaded, but your villainy is not particularly impressive. -Ennesby

If you know what you're doing, you're not learning anything. -Unknown
Sanity is the process by which you continually adjust your beliefs so they are predictively sound. -esr
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »