Does not follow...

If it doesnt fit anywhere else but you still want to share, this is the place
HTRN

Re: Does not follow...

Post by HTRN »

Greg wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 5:10 pm Wasn't that the one where they were squatting in a subdivision, albiet a rural one with 40 acre lots, on the property they had picked out to buy but didn't actually own?

Then when the sale fell through, they took all the money they'd begged for online, and split for parts unknown?
I'm not sure.

This group, claimed to have bought 200 acres of "rich land"(in actuality, they rented 40 acres of waterless high desert), to build a "city free of white oppression, for all people of color". They repeatedly showed themselves to be a bunch of racist clowns, who had no idea what they were doing. They've since been proven to be led by a grifter who absconded with over a hundred grand of fundraising.

Arfcom had a 12 page thread on this when they first announced their plans a year ago. Comedy gold doesn't begin to describe it.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/-AR ... 00/?page=1
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
Vonz90

Post by Vonz90 »

So I still cannot post links or pictures, is that a hint?
randy

Post by randy »

The pictures thing is an issue with the Forum software, don't know about the links. I see you already posted in the Tech Support section.
...even before I read MHI, my response to seeing a poster for the stars of the latest Twilight movies was "I see 2 targets and a collaborator".
blackeagle603

Post by blackeagle603 »

I gave up with pics a long time ago. Forget the secret handshake for coding them in.
"The Guncounter: More fun than a barrel of tattooed knife-fighting chain-smoking monkey butlers with drinking problems and excessive gambling debts!"

"The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic;" Justice Story
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

I've been watching the Shaun the Sheep Livestream for the last 3 hours

https://youtu.be/GZrdGpzXtSA

Its horribly addicting. :D
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
MiddleAgedKen

Post by MiddleAgedKen »

HTRN wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 1:08 am I've been watching the Shaun the Sheep Livestream for the last 3 hours

The folks at Aardman produce quality work.
Shop at Traitor Joe's: Just 10% to the Big Guy gets you the whole store and everything in it!
Vonz90

Post by Vonz90 »

Finally got around to making venison goulash. Wow, don't know why I waited so long. It is amazing.
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

MiddleAgedKen wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 5:09 pm
HTRN wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 1:08 am I've been watching the Shaun the Sheep Livestream for the last 3 hours

The folks at Aardman produce quality work.
I believe there's a new Wallace and Gromit movie coming out next year. How they're going to deal with the death of Wallace's voice actor is still unknown.

Vonz90

Post by Vonz90 »

Vonz90

Post by Vonz90 »