Does not follow...

If it doesnt fit anywhere else but you still want to share, this is the place
Netpackrat

Re: Does not follow...

Post by Netpackrat »

I hear the new upgrades to the A-10 are pretty awesome.
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
Vonz90

Post by Vonz90 »

Windy Wilson

Post by Windy Wilson »

I finally got the Tech sights installed on the Savage Mark 2 boltie. Now the trouble is to get out to the range to sight it in.
The use of the word "but" usually indicates that everything preceding it in a sentence is a lie.
E.g.:
"I believe in Freedom of Speech, but". . .
"I support the Second Amendment, but". . .
--Randy
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

The older I get, the more I marvel at the sheer variety of firearms available to the US gun buyer. We can buy new production 1860 Spencer's, Whitworths, Sharps paper cartridge guns... Howdah pistols. Etc. Something that was basically impossible thirty + years ago
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAWn6LEokYc

A live stream by a Youtube blacksmith I occasionally watch. You'll want to skip ahead to where he starts talking about original tools from antiquity, but he makes an interesting commentary about how crude some of the workmanship tended to be, and touches on the value of modern education being so universal these days.
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
Jered

Post by Jered »

I think Hallie Biden is also a federal gun criminal.

When she took Hunter's gun, she quite possibly drove through a gun free school zone.

:lol:
The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote.
Greg

Post by Greg »

Been buying durable goods before the supply chains collapse... some new computers, a couple of rooms worth of furniture, shelving for the storage room (that includes our main pantry), some new wifi hardware (am now 100% Broadcom free).

I wonder if we should turn this into a topic.
Maybe we're just jaded, but your villainy is not particularly impressive. -Ennesby

If you know what you're doing, you're not learning anything. -Unknown
Sanity is the process by which you continually adjust your beliefs so they are predictively sound. -esr
Gunnuts

Post by Gunnuts »

Greg wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 3:42 am I wonder if we should turn this into a topic.
Probably wouldn't hurt.

A lot of good comes from informative threads.
Weetabix

Post by Weetabix »

Greg wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 3:42 am Been buying durable goods before the supply chains collapse... some new computers, a couple of rooms worth of furniture, shelving for the storage room (that includes our main pantry), some new wifi hardware (am now 100% Broadcom free).

I wonder if we should turn this into a topic.
I can probably guess, but could you expand on the Broadcom free topic?
Note to self: start reading sig lines. They're actually quite amusing. :D