Does not follow...

If it doesnt fit anywhere else but you still want to share, this is the place
evan price

Re: Does not follow...

Post by evan price »

HTRN wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 3:27 am
evan price wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 8:37 pm chain falls attached to eye bolts drilled into the concrete walls of the tunnel to pull it through.
That would have had the CEO throwing a shitfit when he found out about it.
Unscrewed, and a wad of grout stuffed in the holes.
Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc

http://ohioccwforums.org/
Ohioans for Concealed Carry:THE source for Ohio CCW information and discussion!
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

He would have found out because the man in charge of the move, was the director of integration, who happens to be his brother. Also the line would have to go between two very large, very expensive machining centers in the narrow gap between them, which is also not directly in line with the 5 axis that had to be moved.
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
Vonz90

Post by Vonz90 »

Not so good. Just walking the back of the property and found a couple spots that might be evidence of pig rooting. I am not an expert so maybe wrong, but I may want to invest in a game camera here to see what is up.
Greg

Post by Greg »

Pack of coyotes seems to have permanently taken up residence in a patch of woods close to my subdivision. You can sometimes hear them at night.

The other day I saw one running across the road close to an entrance to my subdivision, in broad daylight. Something to look forward to.
Maybe we're just jaded, but your villainy is not particularly impressive. -Ennesby

If you know what you're doing, you're not learning anything. -Unknown
Sanity is the process by which you continually adjust your beliefs so they are predictively sound. -esr
Weetabix

Post by Weetabix »

Greg wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 3:19 am Pack of coyotes seems to have permanently taken up residence in a patch of woods close to my subdivision. You can sometimes hear them at night.

The other day I saw one running across the road close to an entrance to my subdivision, in broad daylight. Something to look forward to.
https://www.airgundepot.com/big-bore-airguns.html
Note to self: start reading sig lines. They're actually quite amusing. :D
blackeagle603

Post by blackeagle603 »

coyotes ebb and flow in our area. Rabbit population gets high enough the 'yotes show up then fade out for a time.
"The Guncounter: More fun than a barrel of tattooed knife-fighting chain-smoking monkey butlers with drinking problems and excessive gambling debts!"

"The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic;" Justice Story
Vonz90

Post by Vonz90 »

Helping my son with his differential equations homework. Surprisingly it looks like I still remember it.🤷‍♂️
Jered

Post by Jered »

It takes the Post Office three days to move a package a four hour drive.
The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote.
Weetabix

Post by Weetabix »

Jered wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 2:09 am It takes the Post Office three days to move a package a four hour drive.
Coffee breaks.
Note to self: start reading sig lines. They're actually quite amusing. :D
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

Jered wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 2:09 am It takes the Post Office three days to move a package a four hour drive.
My mother recently got hit with interest on her hearing aid payments because it took 12 days to get to Texas via US mail.. :|
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt