Does not follow...

If it doesnt fit anywhere else but you still want to share, this is the place
HTRN

Re: Does not follow...

Post by HTRN »

Greg wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 2:42 am I've really started to hate Phillips screws.
You think they're bad? JIS screws look almost identical, but tend to cam out more due to the slightly different profile and dimensions. And, oh, JIS tools are hard, bordering impossible to find at the brick and mortar level, and the mail order choices are severely limited - afaik, for example, neither Wiha, nor Wera make them, for example.
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
blackeagle603

Post by blackeagle603 »

Boerne or bust for Thanksgiving week. Heading over the hill from San Dog now. Try to make into TX before quitting time today.

Will wave at Rod from the 10 on the El Paso drive by.
"The Guncounter: More fun than a barrel of tattooed knife-fighting chain-smoking monkey butlers with drinking problems and excessive gambling debts!"

"The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic;" Justice Story
Weetabix

Post by Weetabix »

Effects of the lockdown - comments from a signatory of the Great Barrington Declaration. Worth the watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zG7XZ2JXZqY
Note to self: start reading sig lines. They're actually quite amusing. :D
Vonz90

Post by Vonz90 »

Jered

Post by Jered »

Having a tonsillectomy sucks when you're in your 30s.
The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote.
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

Has anybody here ever heard the story of Neall Ellis? Because holy sheep..

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neall_Ellis
https://youtu.be/v17SUdt6Zg8
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

In other news, they just announced a new COVID variant - Omnicron, and is supposedly "moar horrible" than all the other variants, so we should all go back to complete lockdowns.. :roll:

Did anybody not see this coming? I started saying a year ago all this nonsense as it's now loose in genpop, and will continue to mutate at the drop of a hat, much like the common cold it's distantly related to.

They want to continue the lockdowns, so mass mailing ballots continue to be thrown around, making it so stupidly easy to steal elections. They know a bloodbath is coming in a year, and if they want to hold onto their position, their going to have to rig the vote in so many places, in so many races, that it will Make President Depends "election" look fair and scrupLious.

Vonz90

Post by Vonz90 »

https://www.cnn.com/2021/11/26/us/charl ... index.html

RIP and all that, but let's not forget that this guy headed the brain trust that decided it had to be a white guy doing it and ignored all the witnesses saying they saw a black guy.
Last edited by Vonz90 on Sun Nov 28, 2021 3:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

Bad link.

Vonz90

Post by Vonz90 »

HTRN wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 10:03 pm
Bad link.
Fixed