Does not follow...

If it doesnt fit anywhere else but you still want to share, this is the place
Vonz90

Re: Does not follow...

Post by Vonz90 »

That feeling when you aren't hunting because you have too much crap to do and you look over and see deer grazing 10 yards in front of your stand.
Jered

Post by Jered »

I get deer walking through my yard on camera regularly, and I actually live in a city.
The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote.
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

Jered wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 3:55 am I get deer walking through my yard on camera regularly, and I actually live in a city.
I had a giant 8 pointer walk through across the street, and the nearest woods where the deer are, nearly a mile away. It had to either come up a service road for a four lane highway, and the use a four lane overpass, or it had to wander along a very busy four lane road to get here.

Did I mention this was at around 8:30pn, so it probably did this during heavy traffic on a Saturday... :shock:
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
HTRN

Post by HTRN »

In other news, PSA, the memelords of AR manufacturers, is going to release a "let's go Brandon" lower...

https://palmettostatearmory.com/psa-ar- ... weeks.html
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
blackeagle603

Post by blackeagle603 »

Meme yesterday that won the interwebs was a couple cowboys looking as some calves saying "Let's go brandin'"
Next pick is a cow with an "FJB" brand.
"The Guncounter: More fun than a barrel of tattooed knife-fighting chain-smoking monkey butlers with drinking problems and excessive gambling debts!"

"The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic;" Justice Story
Vonz90

Post by Vonz90 »

It is behind the pay wall, but National Review has a really good article up about how that national trends are screwing up their "coalition of the ascendant" narrative and how they are attacking those in their ranks who are trying to point that out.
Greg

Post by Greg »

And today I bought my second khukuri.

All of the three guns I've ever carried I now have identical pairs of. I have 2 identical general purpose field knives, I just bought 4 identical Moras for utility knives. Now I'll have a matching limb remover (I've limbed trees with my khuk)

Need to add some more spare parts.
Maybe we're just jaded, but your villainy is not particularly impressive. -Ennesby

If you know what you're doing, you're not learning anything. -Unknown
Sanity is the process by which you continually adjust your beliefs so they are predictively sound. -esr
blackeagle603

Post by blackeagle603 »

The new old F250 is just about set for a slide in camper some roadtripping and camping.

TBTH arrived yesterday with the Timbrens I'd ordered.

Installed Torklift framemount camper tiedowns. Went on as advertised except for drivers side front. A couple predrilled holes didn't register with the Ford factory hardware protruding at that spot.

Even with a relatively light Six-pack type camper I'll be exceeding GVW. The added weight of 4x4 and diesel really eat into the usuable GVW.
It'll be safe but it won't be compliant. Seems to be the way I'm rolling in a lot of areas this day (jab, jab).

ATS billet torque convertor, deep trans pan and Banks trans command module going in next Monday.

Still need to get camper cable from the trailer jack back to the inside front of the bed.

At some point I'll want to get after that anemic OEM turbo, puny wastegate and the restrictive 1 piece spider feeding it on this 99.
Last edited by blackeagle603 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 11:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The Guncounter: More fun than a barrel of tattooed knife-fighting chain-smoking monkey butlers with drinking problems and excessive gambling debts!"

"The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic;" Justice Story
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

Looks like Phuc Long is back to posting on Youtube occasionally:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CuHy4uQBi7A
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
blackeagle603

Post by blackeagle603 »

On the bubble waiting to see if offer on a property in TX is accepted. Have family in the area, got a built in property manager. Feeling like a good time to convert some (devaluing) dollars to dirt.