The Kenosha kid just started a YouTube channel.

Everything cultural, pop or otherwise. Books, movies, music, comics, poetry, random cultural geekery.
HTRN

The Kenosha kid just started a YouTube channel.

Post by HTRN »

Kyle Rittenhouse, fresh off his appearance on Brandon Herrera's channel, has started his own, and is already at 50k subscribers

https://youtube.com/channel/UCob_jm6ikyHVKRkgcB7Irrg
HTRN, I would tell you that you are an evil fucker, but you probably get that a lot ~ Netpackrat

Describing what HTRN does as "antics" is like describing the wreck of the Titanic as "a minor boating incident" ~ First Shirt
blackeagle603

Re: The Kenosha kid just started a YouTube channel.

Post by blackeagle603 »

more power to him
"The Guncounter: More fun than a barrel of tattooed knife-fighting chain-smoking monkey butlers with drinking problems and excessive gambling debts!"

"The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic;" Justice Story
Netpackrat

Post by Netpackrat »

That's awesome. Just the act of starting the channel is an epic shitpost in itself. I suspect YouTube is going to kick him off and maybe before he even posts another video.
Cognosce teipsum et disce pati

"People come and go in our lives, especially the online ones. Some leave a fond memory, and some a bad taste." -Aesop
blackeagle603

Post by blackeagle603 »

yeah, ban hammer in 3... 2... 1...

Though they may think twice considering the $upport he'd get for a lawsuit.
"The Guncounter: More fun than a barrel of tattooed knife-fighting chain-smoking monkey butlers with drinking problems and excessive gambling debts!"

"The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic;" Justice Story
Precision

Post by Precision »

blackeagle603 wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 11:22 pm yeah, ban hammer in 3... 2... 1...

Though they may think twice considering the $upport he'd get for a lawsuit.
I know if I was him, I would troll the tech banners strictly for the purposes of getting banned, suing and making money. Not to mention setting precedent for winning.
"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." ~Thomas Jefferson
My little part of the blogosphere. http://blogletitburn.wordpress.com/
blackeagle603

Post by blackeagle603 »

asymmetric tactics FTW