Liberal white women are mentally ill

Everything cultural, pop or otherwise. Books, movies, music, comics, poetry, random cultural geekery.
D5CAV

Liberal white women are mentally ill

Post by D5CAV »

No, I don't read "Evie" magazine. It was sent to me... Honest!: https://www.eviemagazine.com/post/over- ... -condition

No kidding...
But what if what was once a cheap shot or a personal insult has actually been found to bear scientific correlation between the individuals who hold progressive ideologies and an increased risk of mental illness?
One of the reasons I'm single
Women are 40% more likely to develop depression than men. Due to lower levels of serotonin, we’re also more likely to have anxiety and depression because of that deficiency. There are also certain life experiences, like childbirth for example, which can lead to these diagnoses.
The study looked at both men and women
The study, which examined white liberals, moderates, and conservatives, both male and female, found that conservatives were far less likely to be diagnosed with mental health issues than those who identified as either liberal or even “very liberal.” What’s more, white women suffered the worst of all. White women, ages 18-29, who identified as liberal were given a mental health diagnosis from medical professionals at a rate of 56.3%, as compared to 28.4% in moderates and 27.3% in conservatives.
Yeah, "Captain Obvious" actually got a PhD for stating the obvious...

To give her credit, this sufferer of Trump Derangement Syndrome actually had the decency to follow her principles and move to Australia. I'm still waiting for all the Hollywood liberals who claimed they would leave when Trump got elected to either GTFO or STFU.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.” Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Langenator

Re: Liberal white women are mentally ill

Post by Langenator »

The question is - does mental illness cause liberalism, or does liberalism cause mental illness?
Fortuna Fortis Paratus
Gunnuts

Post by Gunnuts »

Langenator wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 12:07 am The question is - does mental illness cause liberalism, or does liberalism cause mental illness?
That's kind of a chicken and the egg thing.

I think we can all agree there's a serious symbiotic relationship there though. :P
D5CAV

Post by D5CAV »

"salty cracker" on another liberal white woman who is "strong and empowered" when using social media to attack 13-year old girls...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEFPwNRadTk

...but is suffering from "PTSD" when her social media posts are used against her.

Yeah, mentally ill...
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.” Johann Wolfgang von Goethe